17(Bolt)

Note: Only 18 years old above who had been kissed torridly are allowed to read this chapter. Skip this chapter if you are not yet 18 and have never been kissed. I don't want to be the one to introduce the feeling of lust in your groins. Okay? Wait for the right time to feel it with the man/woman you love.

@ammalindley: Next chapter will be Nerdine's POV. PROMISE!

@mysterydaze: Thank you for always voting the chapters of this story.

Each of us struggles to search a place where we could be the person who no one expects us to be.  It was six years ago when I finally found this place and labeled it as my home.

In my home, I am free to be sad, to be angry and to hate the world but not anymore. Home is no longer home, it is now a strange, alien, unfamiliar and foreign place.

The home I am talking about is my condo unit wherein a manipulative, devilish and bitchy nerd resides. For the first time in six years, I don't want to go to my condo but I have no choice because it is pouring hard with loud thunder and bright lightning. I need to be at my condo before the rain floods the street and causes extreme traffic.

I sigh because I want to go to Trina's but it's too far from my office.

"Here we go again, let's do this!" I say before I enter the home I can no longer call as home.

I didn't expect to see none of the nerd's warm welcome. The condo is quiet and empty. I go to the kitchen and see remnants of unfinished cooking.

Where is she? What happen? Why didn't she finish her cooking?

I just shrug and enter my bedroom because I don't care since I already have my dinner. It's her own problem and responsibility to eat her meals. Who told her to cook and wait for me during dinner?

I start to remove my polo and everything that covers my nudeness. I grab a towel to cover my pet and enter the bathroom to rinse the dirt and my wild fantasies about that nerd.

I quickly finish then dry my hair and open the closet to grab my boxers.

"What the fuck!" I yell in shock.

"What are you doing here?" I shriek again but she is paralyzed about her surroundings. She doesn't move or flinch from my booming voice. She just hides her head in her arms in a clutching figure.

I go down on my knees so I could get a better sight of her.

"What's wrong?" I inquire softly.

She slowly raises her head and there, I see the look of terror and fear in her eyes.

"Say something," I mutter while caressing her cheek.

"I am sc-ared," she admits shakily.

"of what?" I ask tenderly because I have never seen her to be so vulnerable.

"Lightning and thunderbolt," she answers.

I smile. I have never imagined that a person could be so vulnerable inside a closet because of lightning and thunderbolt.

"Come," I utter and extend my hand.

"No!" She exclaims.

"Come on," I say and grab her out of the closet but she refuses.

"Please no! I'll stay here! I don't want to hear thunder and see lightning," she says in alarm.

I stop because she is not just afraid of thunderbolt and lightning. From the look of it, she has a phobia of it.