"Then we'll come with you!" They both said at the same time.

                           I don't need the trouble of the two coming with me, but the two looked so determined, what for? I guess the two can be of some help... since they know the entertainment district.

                   "Okay..." I gave in.

                      The two grinned as I said that. They followed me as I left the bar and headed toward the Area, I had to meet Uzui-san and Kocho. I think Uzui-san should question the pair since he knows the entertainment district, and he can ask more precise questions.

                      Either way, the first thing I need to do is to find the Tokito house and question women called Koinatsu. Using whatever information, I find; I'll try to find the upper moon. An ideal situation would be Uzui and Kocho looking for his wives, while I take care of the upper moon. I don't want them fighting the upper moon, I don't want them to get hurt.

                    "Where are we going handsome~," One of them asked.

                     "To meet a couple of my acquaintances..." I told them.

                    "Oh~ ok"

                 The sun is down now, so this should be around the time Uzui-san told me to meet there.

                 "Where is he..." I muttered to myself.

                   "Why did we stop?" The two of them asked.

                   "This is where I was supposed to meet them..." I answer.

                   I guess it's taking longer than expected.

                  "Ara Ara~ it seems you found the company" I suddenly heard Kocho's voice behind me.

                  "Kocho-

                          ....

                       "What's wrong? Surprised~" She teased.

                      "And you are?" One of the women asked annoyed.

                       Kocho suddenly walked over to me and tugged onto my arm and leaned on to my body. What is she-

                   "His girlfriend~"

Wait.... What ?

          "Oh... I'm sorry! We never bothered to ask him if he was single or not!" One of them apologized.

            "Sorry!" Her friend also apologized.