"Were they all women? men?" I inquired.

                  "Oh... well, they were all young women like us..." Her friend revealed.

                   Is that the desired target group for the demon? Young women around the district? If that's the case, it would make sense how Uzui-san's wives went missing. Considering there was no blood or trace at their disappearances, they're most likely been kidnapped and now are in captivity.

                 This is a good amount of information to start with, but it doesn't help narrow down a specific location to look for the upper moon, we only know its target group.

                "Who did you hear this information from?" I asked.

                "I don't know it was just circulating town..." She answered.

                 "Oh, I know! It was from this beautiful lady I know called Koinatsu!" Her friend revealed.

                 "You heard it from her?" I asked again.

                  "Mhm! She's a worry wart, she told me to be careful because of the disappearances, that's how I learned about the rumors!" She revealed.

                    I have to go talk with this woman; she seems to know more information about the disappearances.

                  "Could you take me to her?" I asked.

                   "Oh~ are we not enough for you~" She teased.

                 What is she talking about?

                  "How sad~ either way she's getting married soon, so she'll be leaving..." She revealed.

                    Then I don't have much time, I need to speak with her quickly.

                   "Then I need you to take me to her quickly..." I pleaded.

                   "Oh wow... that's the first time I heard your voice raise a little. Hmph! I don't where she is, but I do know she is affiliated with the Tokito house of the district..." She revealed.

                      The Tokito house? I don't know where that is, but Uzui-san might know about it. That's the first place we should go to find more information.

                       "Thank you ladies... you've been a good help..." I thank them as I get off my chair.

                       "Oh~ where are you going?" One of the ladies asked.

                        "I have some matters to attend to..." I tell them.

                         "Matters in the entertainment district?" One of the asked.

                          "Yeah..." I nodded.

                           The two ladies looked at each other but got out of their chairs.

                           "I'm not letting some random women get you..." One of them spoke.

                             "We found you first!" The other one yelled.

                            What the... What do they mean they found me first? Am I supposed to do something?

                          "But I need to go..." I told the two.