Hello to New Adventures

When I meet Eevee I thought it was wiered when Tapu Koco showed me the way to eevee. But then when I was taking a walk in the woods at night and a Golbat came out of nowhere.

"GOL!" It shouted and Eevee  jumped in front of me.

"Eviu!" She said 

"Eevee use Swift!" I said 

5 stars shot out from Eevee's tail and got a direct hit. Then, Golbat use shadow ball and it also  got a direct hit sending Eevee into a tree. 

"Eevee!" I shouted and ran over to Eevee to see if she was ok. 

Then Golbat was about to use a Wing Attack when I heard someone shout.

"Charzard use Fire Fang!"  a boy shouted 

Then I saw a Charzard use it's move and the boy ran over to me and Eevee.

" Are you ok?" He asked 

"Yes." I responded 

Then Eevee started to glow blue. I knew what was happening.

" It's evolving." I said 

Than Eevee stopped glowing and it reveled a Umbreon. I just sat there in aww. Then I stood up and Umbreon jumped in front of me. 

" I got this" I said to the  boy 

" Umbreon use Dark Pulse!" I shouted 

Then Umbreon jumped into the air and shout out a sires of circles with spined shaped ovals. It hit and Golbat ran away.

Then the boy turned to me and said "Wow that was awesome, By the way my name is Alain. Nice to meet you." 

"I'm Koia. Well thanks for the save but I need to get on my way  back home." I said 

Then we turned to our separate directions and started to walk away. I just smiled and walked back home with my newly evolved umbreon. 

==========================================================

Time Skip To Present Day...

==========================================================

Now today was my first day on my journey and I was going to the Kalos region. I Put on my outfit and walked out my bedroom door. {Same outfit as ash in kalos} When I got it the Kitchen I Let Umbreon out of her poke ball and she rubbed up against my legs. 

"Good morning Koia." My mom said 

"Morning Mom" I replied 

I sat down and we all ate breakfast and then I put my shoes on and then I grabbed my back pack. I said bye to my mom and ran to the pokemon school to say bye to everyone before I head out to Kalos. 

I walked into my class and said "Alola!" 

"Alola!" Everyone said 

Then Prof. Kukui walked into the class room and saw me 

"Alola Koia!" He said

"Aloa." I responded 

Then I walked up to Him and asked if i could make an announcement. He said I could and we started class. 

" Alola Everyone" He said 

"Alola" Everyone replied 

" Now Koia would like to make and announcement today." He said 

I stood up and walked to the front of the class and Umbreon started to rub against my leg before I began my announcement.

"Me and Umbreon are heading out to the Kalos region today and we are leaving to the airport with Prof. Kukui at 3:00pm." I said 

Everyone just sat there and stared at me I shock. Then Mallow stood up and said "We are all so excited for you but we are going to miss you a whole lot!" she said with tears in her eyes. 

I walked over to her and hugged her so she would feel better about me leaving to the Kalos region then all of the sudden everyone came over and hugged me. Then, we all started class and Mallow and Lana made a delicious lunch for everyone. Finally, Prof. Kukui's watch started to ding witch meant that we had to head to the air port so I wouldn't miss my flight. 

========================================================

Time Skip To Getting Off The Plane....

========================================================

I walked out of the air port to see Prof. Sycamore leaning against his Jeep. 

"Bonjour!!" He said while waving at me 

I walked up to him and said "Hi Prof. Sycamore!" 

"It's so nice to see you Koia. Hop in and we can head to my lab to talk." He said 

I jumped into his Jeep and we drove to his lab. 

================================================================================

A/N- Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to vote and comment you favorite pokemon. also sorry for getting this chapter out late from now on it will always be on friday at 5:00PM EDT

Bye!!!!

-Batmanfan2023