Chapter 28 - Stinging jinx

Harry's POV:

"See not so bad," I say flopping onto Dracos large bed making him roll his eyes.
"And I am your dads son-in-law I tease.
"I told you that he likes you. Well he doesn't want to kill at least," Draco laughs taking off his necklaces and rings and putting them in one of his jewellery boxes and unbuttoning his shirt.
"You really did look amazing tonight," I say. I'm glad you were the first person I kissed this year," it really was an amazing feeling to pull him close and kiss him as soon as the clock struck 12.
"And the bloody only person you will kiss," he scolds and I roll my eyes.
"Well the only person I'll ever kiss like this," I say grabbing his hand and pulling him next to me on the bed.
I kiss him passionately running my fingers through his long hair now free of clips.
"You really are the most gorgeous person I have ever seen," I say honestly before kissing him again. I feel him smirk cockily against my lips as I roll over on top of him.
He hasn't quite managed the art of humility, he often tends to just agree with me when I praise him. But I'm glad he is so confident. People can be cruel and I'm glad he knows they are all just ignorant and doesn't let it bring him down.
"You are very lucky to have me," he teases back, wrapping his legs around my waist still in his trousers and boots. He drags the heel of his boot up my calf intentionally as he wraps his arms around my neck.
He pulls me closer to him ghosting my lips with his and running his long fingers though my hair and down my neck.
"My my Mr. Potter. Is that your wand in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" He teases flirtatiously, using his strong thighs to pull me closer to him, looking up at me and feigning innocence through his long lashes.
I push more of my weight onto him trapping him beneath me and smirking us he lets out a small squeak, not so cocky now, I think as I remove his trousers keeping the boots with a click of my fingers.
"Show off," he sneers giving me a characteristic Malfoy lip curl to hide his pink blush.
"Yeah I'm the show off," I tease, "and not you strutting about in these," I sit up planting my knees either side of his waist and running my hand up his boot, across his thigh and up to his hip.
"I don't have to wear them anymore if you think I'm such a show off," he says sweetly still wearing a wicked smirk. Oh he just always has an answer for everything, I draw my eyes on the shocking comparison of his perfectly pale skin and the dark boots. They cling to his legs just right. I don't know why I like them so much. He looks good in everything, I love the oxfords, the brogues, the riding boots, and even the expensive trainers he wears for quidditch. I love all the outfits he wears. The suits, the jumpers, the leather trousers, even the casual clothes which are normally not that casual even his pyjamas are silky and embroidered.
But the boots. The way his legs look in them, the way his muscles move as he walks, the way they come up so high on his legs making them look impossibly long maybe it's not so much about the boots and more about how his legs look in them.
That and I think they just suit him, sexy, powerful a little bit deviant.
"I think I like watching you strut," I say running my hands up his bare chest being extra gentle as I trace the scars, I lean down kissing them gently. His eyelids flutter closed and he gasps as I run my hands up his sides still kissing the scars across his chest and abdomen. I hate that he has a constant reminder of me hurting him but not as much as I hate the fact that I ever hurt him.
"Hey, stop it, stop feeling bad. You know it could have easily have been the other way around. I tried to hurt you too, I don't blame you for anything sweetheart. In a twisted little way I like to think of it as you marking me as yours forever, like cattle," he says teasingly a dark lustful glimmer in his eyes.
"Draco babe, you know that's totally fucked up," I say rolling my eyes and kissing him gently again.
"I do, but guess I'm just a little bit sick," he giggles pulling me close and kissing me more passionately.
"But then you'd know all about that Potter," he sneers teasingly sending a wordless stinging jinx across the back of my thighs and arse.
"Merlin, Malfoy.....fuck," I gasp unable to contain myself as he giggles again pulling me in for another rough kiss.