Chapter 9: Who are you Shiranui?

Cogwheel arena...

Shiranui looked serious as he stared at the Supreme Kai of Time who is looking at him with crossed arms. Something that didn't make sense.

In fact, this entire situation don't make sense. This person-Aeos, if he remember right-decided to speak to him alone while everyone else is gone to the second round. Even the Black-Hooded Warriors from earlier has vanished.

But why? What caught her attention about him that she wanted to be alone with him to talk? Could it be because he's from another Timeline similar to Universe 7? No. If it was the case, then Bred and Takao should also be present. Beside, nearly every Team in this Tournament are from similar Timeline to Universe 7, so that theory is wrong.

Aeos keep starring at Shiranui. Then, after what feel like a eternity, she spoke. "Shiranui...i believe that's your name, correct?"

"...Indeed." Shiranui comfirmed. He then decided to go straigh to the point. "What do you wish to talk about?"

"...Who are you?" Aeos asked.

Shiranui was definitively confused now. "What do you mean?"

Aeos stared at him before lifting her hand, making Shiranui on guard. Then, a box appear on her palm, much to Shiranui's confusion. "What is that?"

The former Supreme Kai of Time look at the Dark Light Saiyan before opening the box, showing different Scrolls, much to Shiranui's surprise. "The Scrolls of Eternity."

"What?" Shiranui exclaimed confused. "But you destroyed them!"

"Not all of them." Aeos said as the some Scroll came out the Box. "The one that you saw earlier contained Alternate Timeline from the true History. Just like some of them here." She grabbed a Scroll. "Those Scroll contain all the event in History. Whetever it is Past, Present, or Future. Each of them are present in this box." She point at Shiranui with her Scroll. "Except your!"

Shiranui blinked confused. "What do you mean by that?"

Aeos look at him intensly and lowered her arm. "I have hear about you, Shiranui. During the incident with the Fake Universe create by that Demon called Fu, my Warrior informed me of several unusual details."

"How so?" Shiranui asked with a rosed eyebrow. He already know who she was talking about, but he was confused about the reason of why she find him unusual.

"For starter, i know that you can use Light and Darkness." Aeos stated, much to Shiranui's surprise. "A Mortal having the ability to use one of those Element is already a surprising feat, but two of them? And the fact that you managed to combine them with your Transformations is even more intriguing. So i decided to see which Story you came from...however..."

Flashback...

Aeos is seeing reading a Scroll in a mysterious place. However, she frowned after getting no result.

"I couldn't find anything. None of them Scrolls that i aquired recently has any information about your History."

Aeos sighed and put the Scroll before getting another.

"It was the same result with each one. No matter what i do, i couldn't find your History."

Present...

Shiranui looked confused, not expecting to hear this. "How could that be? You said yourself that those Scrolls containt every Timeline in History. So mine should be present!"

"I'm wondering the same thing myself." Aeos replied with a frown. "Until now, there hasn't being any Timeline who isn't part of the Scrolls of Eternity. What is even more strange is that somehow, you, and by extension the two others, have managed to travel to this Timeline. As such, i though about erasing you three."