Chapter 5: Saiyan Showdown

Forest

"GET AWAY FROM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Yelled a girl's voice in the forest. It was none other than Xeno Pan who was chased by somebody.

Her pursuer was a Frog-like alien, wearing nothing but a blue pant with a red slash.

Team 2: Time Patroller, Xeno Pan.

Team 8: Lord Slug's henchmen, Medamatcha.

"Stay still, little girl!" Medamatch yell with a mad grin on his face as he jump from tree on tree to catch Pan. "I'll make a good use of your energy!"

"Like i'll let you!" Xeno Pan yell back as she keep running. This was a nightmare. When she learn that she will participate in a special tournament, she didn't think for a second that she will be targeted by some kind of space frog. 

"Funny, i don't remember giving you a choice!" Said Medamatch as he make hand signs...before small clone of himself came out of his body!

"AHH! NOW THERE ARE MORE OF THOSES?!" Xeno Pan scream in fear.

"Go get her!" Medamatcha order before his Meda attack Gohan's daughter. 

Xeno Pan stop running and flew in the sky while firing a bunch of Ki blast at the Meda, only for them to dodge them. Suddenly, Xeno Pan was stuck by pink Ki blasts from Medamatcha creating smoke. Thanks to the fact that she was distraced, the Meda all caught Xeno Pan.

"Yeah! That's right! Absorb all of her energy! Make sure that there are nothing left!" Yell Medamatcha with glee, he was so impatient to see this girl die from energy's loss!

 Xeno Pan struggle, but she feel herself getting weaker with each second passing. "Please...someone...help me." Xeno Pan though as she start to lose consiousness.

But then.. 

BAM!

"AAAHHHHHH!" Medamatcha was send crash into a tree, breaking it in the prosses.

The Meda stopped absorbing Xeno Pan's energy to see what's going on...only for the four of them being struck by Ki blast. Xeno Pan started to fall to the ground, before she feel someone catching her.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked. Xeno Pan open her eyes...before they widen.

The one who caught her was a boy of her age with black hair, pale white skin and blue eyes. And he was wearing a white and blue fighting GI who, for some reason, remind her of her grandfather. Except that the sleeve are longer.

But what caught Xeno Pan's attention the most, was his eyes. They we're filled with kindness and purety, as well as worry. This kind of eyes remind her of her parent and her grandfather.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Asked again the boy when he see that the girl was still staring at him.

Xeno Pan was snapped out of her though by the question. "Y-Yeah, i'm fine." She said as she get of his arms. "Who are you?"

The boy blinked, before he smile. "My name is Takao, nice to meet you!" He said with excitment in his voice.

Team 16: The friendly fighter, Takao.

Xeno Pan cocked her head, then she smile back. "I'm Pan, nice to meet you too."

Takao nodded...before he blink again. "Pan? Wait, i feel like i-"

"YOU!" A voice screamed. Takao and Pan turned to the source and see a pissed off Medamatcha. "How dare you stand in my way?! I was gonna absorb her energy before you came along!"