The Scientist And His Invention Part-1

Начните с самого начала

"Looks like it" I said curious to know what her reaction will be when I answer her.

She made an irritated face and said "I didn't say it to you".

"And I didn't even answer you" I said as my only comeback in conversation and mostly because of my curiosity to know her reply to this.

"Don't talk to me so arrogantly you stupid gloomy loner." she spat out disrespect in pure anger.

As the saying goes 'Hit where it hurts the most' she has done the same to me now.

"Why so hostile?"I retorted. I looked to my left to see Okitani giving me a look saying 'You are in this yourself Ayanokoji'

"Shut up you are so annoying. Why do I have to sit near you? I just want to go and sit beside Yosuke Kun." She said in annoyance as being irritated by my mere presence.

Kiyotaka:- "You are the one who is disrespectful towards me and says that I am annoying. And it's not me who made you sit near me we were all forced to sit by roll numbers."

Karuizawa:- "Just hearing you talking makes me more pissed. Gloomy. Loner. Apathetic face idiot."

She throws away more insults and harsh words at me without showing any mercy.

"Sigh" sighing and not replying to all of the insults she threw at me in an attempt to not involve myself anymore with her as it will be pointless if she only trash talk me. I didn't answer her anymore and got comfortable in my seat.

Karuizawa POV :-

'He just pissed me off even more now, first that incident on the island exam and now this thing happening and on top of that to sit near a total stranger who is said to be a very very close pervert by my friends is just the absolute worst.'

I was expecting a reply from him but he dropped back for a moment I felt scared that he might be like one of those bullies in my past who will bully me when he found me alone but I still kept my composure because I have Yosuke Kun now. I am sure he will help me out if anything happens.

But to my surprise looking at his face, he seems more gloomy now for some reason.

' Is he sadder now because I insulted him for no reason?'

I feel sad for him but I am not sorry for my actions because it was essential to do. It was important to protect myself. It was important for this God-gifted change in my life and I would do anything to protect it no matter how much others got hurt in the process... Because I don't even know what I might even do if this chance slips from my hands, I don't know if I will be able to live like that again.

Kushida :- "Don't you think you were too rude to Ayanokoji-kun, Karuizawa-san ?"Kushida-san asked me from the other side so Ayanokoji-kun won't be able to hear our conversation.

It's true I was rude to him but I can't help it.

Karuizawa :- "Yeah that's true but..."I waited to grab her attention with my next words "Don't you hear him being a close pervert from our classmate Kushida-san? That's why I am keeping my distance from him and you know too what happened on the island with me right ?"

I was wrong in this but I can't win against someone like Kushida San in a conversation and it would be not good for me if she had a bad opinion of me and to get her on my side I had to use what happened with me on the island as an excuse.

Kushida :-"Oh! I am sorry Karuizawa-san I didn't mean to make you remember those events again." Said Kushida San with a worried look on his face for me.