Chapter One; introduction

Brynn, Elyana, Erika, and Mckynzie all went to the same boring school. They were freshies going into their sophomore year. ( It was summer ) Brynn liked a boy with Brown hair, Hazel eyes, and Freckles. His name was Lucas. Elyana liked a boy with brown hair, slight freckles,and brown eyes. Erika liked a boy with longish Dirty blonde hair, woth freckles, and blue eyes. His name was Joseph. Mckynzie, well she's the type of girl you would call a hoe. She likes all these boys and would do anything to stay 'Taken'. She cannot stand the thought of being single and is 13 and has dated 15 guys. You might be thinking ' That doesn't make her a hoe. '? Well the thing is, she would try to get in their pants and down their throats. She craved male attention so bad. And she was not the type of girl you would call average, she was a backstabbing, spoiled, hippocratic, lying, little weesle. On top of that, she did not need male attention. She was only left by her mother as happened tp Erika. Her father spoiled the kindness out of her. She just wanted more and never had enough. Brynn, Elyana, or Ely for short, and Erika were best friends. They were always truthful with each other and wouldn't change their relationship for the world.