We break apart, both of us breathing a little heavier, our eyes locked in a shared understanding. "I guess seven minutes can feel surprisingly short," Jenna says, her voice a blend of mirth and desire.

I chuckle, my heart racing a bit faster. "Indeed, but I suppose it's all about making the most of every second."

As the seven minutes come to an end, we exit the closet, our gazes meeting with a mixture of amusement and satisfaction. The others greet us with knowing smiles, and I exchange a subtle glance with Jack, who offers me an appreciative nod.

Jack walks over to me. "Hey," he says.

"Hey yourself," I reply, flashing him a warm smile. The music is pulsating, and the atmosphere is charged with excitement. It's a relief to have a break from the intense filming schedule, and this party is exactly what I needed.

Jack leans in, his voice a playful whisper. "So, I heard there's a master plan in the works tonight."

I laugh, feeling a bit nervous but also strangely thrilled. "Yeah, apparently my friends have decided to take matters into their own hands."

"Should I be scared?" he teases, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

I shake my head, my heart racing for more than one reason. "Nah, just go with the flow."

As the night unfolds, the party becomes a whirlwind of laughter, music, and dancing. Jack and I find ourselves naturally gravitating towards each other, the easy camaraderie between us growing more pronounced.

"So, I've been hearing about this 'master plan' all night," Jack says, his lips curving into a grin as he holds a red plastic cup in his hand.

I chuckle, taking a sip from my own cup. "Trust me, you don't want to know the details. Just brace yourself."

He raises an eyebrow, his expression playful. "I can handle surprises, you know."

"I have no doubt about that," I reply, a hint of flirtatiousness in my tone.

The music shifts to a slower tempo, and I find myself dancing with Jack, our bodies moving in sync to the rhythm. The closeness between us is undeniable, and I can feel the sparks flying in the air.

"You're a pretty amazing dancer," Jack comments, his voice low.

"Thanks, I've had some practice," I reply with a wink. "Maybe I'll give you some pointers."

He pulls me a little closer, our bodies almost pressed together. "I'd be more than happy to take some lessons."

My heart flutters at his words, and for a moment, it's just the two of us on the dance floor, lost in our own world. As the song ends, Jack leans in, his lips brushing against my ear. "You're making it really hard for me to stick to the plan, you know."

I grin, my pulse quickening. "Who says we have to stick to the plan?"

Jack's eyes lock onto mine, and in that instant, the air is charged with a different kind of tension – one that's filled with anticipation and unspoken desires. The party continues around us, but it's as if we're in our own bubble, completely absorbed in each other. Jack's hand slides to the small of my back, his touch sending shivers down my spine.

"Are you suggesting we deviate from the master plan?" Jack's voice is a low murmur, his lips dangerously close to mine.

I tilt my head, the corners of my lips lifting in a playful smile. "I'm suggesting that sometimes plans are overrated."

Jack's gaze intensifies, his eyes searching mine for any sign of hesitation. But all he finds is a growing sense of connection and longing.

"Elle," he says, his voice a mere whisper, "I've been trying to fight this, to keep things light, but I can't deny how I feel anymore."

My heart races as his words hang in the air, the truth of his emotions echoing my own. In that moment, the playful banter and the master plan fade into the background, leaving only Jack and me, our feelings laid bare.

Without another word, he leans in, capturing my lips in a kiss that's both tender and passionate. It's a kiss that speaks of unspoken promises and a shared understanding that goes beyond words.

As we pull away, our foreheads resting against each other, a sense of exhilaration washes over me. "I've been feeling the same way," I admit, my voice barely more than a breath.

Jack smiles, his eyes filled with warmth and affection. "Then maybe it's time we stop fighting it."

As the night wears on, Jack and I find ourselves inseparable. We laugh, dance, and steal moments alone, relishing the newfound connection between us. The party becomes a backdrop to our own personal journey, a journey that's marked by stolen glances, lingering touches, and whispered promises.

Eventually, the night begins to wind down, and as I watch the sunrise with Jack by my side, I realize that something significant has shifted between us. The walls we've built to protect ourselves have crumbled, leaving only vulnerability and the prospect of something beautiful.

As the first rays of sunlight paint the sky, Jack takes my hand in his, his fingers lacing with mine. "What now?" he asks, his voice a mixture of uncertainty and hope.

I look at him, a soft smile playing on my lips. "Now, we see where this goes, one moment at a time."

---‐-------------------------------------------------------------
Btw the kiss between Jenna and Elle is platonic.

Ty for reading!!!

1525 words