You think I'm hot?

We went inside and we went to go rent some skates. I was scared mine weren't gonna fit because of my big ass feet but then they did.

We all got skates and then went to the table. We all sat down and Sabrina wanted to open presents first.

She started opening all the presents and then she opened mine. Her dad knew about it so he kept it in his car because It's a little obvious.

While Sabrina was still opening Conan's gift her dad whispered to me "I'm going to go get the present" I nodded and he left.

By the time he was back, Sabrina was done opening Conan's gift. Her dad handed me the cardboard cutout that I taped a sheet on it so she wouldn't know what it was.

"Ooo my turn." I say as I walk over and she looks at me surprised. "Woah, that's huge." she says as she stands up and walks over to me holding the cardboard cut-out.

I hand it to her and as she starts unwrapping it I say "I know you love him so."

"Oh my god, I love it." She says as she sets it down and hugs me. "I'm glad, I was scared you weren't going to like it." I say as I let go of her.

"Anyways I'm going to go skate." I say as I start walking to the rink.

"Oh I'll join you." Conan says as he gets up. "Wait guys the pizzas here." Sabrina's friend says.

"Oh sorry Elle, I need pizza" Conan says as he heads back to table.

"Oh its fine don't worry" I say as I get on the rink and start skating. I felt like I was gonna die but I kept going because if I keep thinking about it I will actually fall.

I hear them say something about Jack Champion and turn around and just see them eating pizza.

Right as I'm about to turn back around to look where I was going, I crashed right into someone and fell to the ground.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I say as I feel this pain in my ankle. "Oh, no problem." someone said. I look up at the person who's giving me their hand and suddenly I realize it's none other than the Jack Champion.

"Holy shit, you're Jack Champion," I say a little mind blown as he helps me up.

"Yeah, that's me. And you are?" He says with a smile. "Oh my names Ella but people call me Elle." I say with a smile. "Pretty name" he says as we start walking off the rink."Oh fuck, sorry." I say as I limp a bit. " Oh did you hurt your ankle?" He says with the sweetest eyes. " Yeah, a little." I say even though the pain is killing me. "Let me help." He says bringing my hand around his shoulder. He helps to a table and we sit down.

"Thank you." I say embarrassed because I'm being so weird in front of a celebrity. "It's fine don't worry."

After he said that went silent. "I don't mean to fangirl or anything but you were really good in Avatar and Scream 6." I say to break the silence.

"Oh really?" He says with a slight smirk. I nod. "Not many people like Spider or Ethan."

"Oh yeah. I really like Ethan and.." I hesitate. "I liked your acting as spider" I try to sound convincing even though I hate spider.

"You don't like spider do you?" He says with a smile. "Was it that obvious?" I say.

"Wait so you like Ethan but not Spider?" He says confused.

"Maybe?" I say with an awkward smile. "They're the same person, they're both like killers I guess."

"Yeah but Ethan's hot-" I immediately stop realizing I'm talking to THE Ethan.

He smirks and says " Oh is he?" I could feel my cheeks burning up. I decided to just try to be confident.

"Yeah definitely. You loom so much better without the dreads." I say as he looks surprised.

"Oh come on I looked amazing." He says playing around. "Keep telling yourself that." I say.

"Come here look at this" he says and I walk over and sit next to him and see a picture of Spider on his phone.

"I literally look so fine." he says. I look at him and pull out my phone. I search of a photo of Ethan.

"You look so much hotter here-" I stop as soon as I realize what I said and he looks at me. He leans in and whispers in my ear. " You think I'm hot?"

I can feel my face turn bright red because of how close he is. "Oh fuck it" he says and pulls me into a kiss.

I hold onto his neck as we kiss and it's the most magical kiss you can ever imagine.

Then all of a sudden we were interrupted. "What the fuck." I hear someone say. I pull away from Jack and turn around only to see...

-----------------------------------------‐-‐----------------
Thank you sm for 11 reads!!

I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger!!!
I hope you guys like this! I'm really excited for the rest of the story.

Who do you think saw them?

849 words

Edit: Omg I can't believe how many reads I've gotten thank you so much!!