12: the belle, binna

Start from the beginning

Blood splattered against Ahn Binna's cheek. Quickly, she pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket and wiped the blood away. After making sure that no blood was left, Binna threw the handkerchief away. Brother should be near.

"Seriously, Binna!" A certain someone huffed as she caught up to the little girl who left a trail of corpses behind her. "You could have waited for me!"

Binna sneered, making Han Sooyoung look at her in disbelief. "Why should I wait for you? You and your group are like leeches who cling to your food as if it was your last. I don't like you." The little girl turned her head and ignored the so-called First Apostle for the umpteenth time. Even though days had passed, she still couldn't forgive this human for assuming that her brother was already dead.

Dead?

If he was dead, then this Han Sooyoung would soon follow.

Brother, stay safe!

...

"You see, I have very little patience with the likes of you," a curved blade swung by and cut off a few millimeters of hair from Kang Ilhun's. A smile bloomed on Eun-Byeol's lips, like a flower in spring. "When I ask, you give me a satisfactory answer, noh? Once my patience runs out, who knows what I might do~ I might pull out your nails one by one in an excruciatingly slow manner!"

That imaginary flowery background Eun-Byeol emitted blinded everyone. How could the beau still look so pretty while talking about torturing someone for information? The contrast was too much!

Too much for Kim Dokja's heart, anyway.

The reader cleared his throat once he noticed how Kang Ilhun was on the verge of crying like a child. "As long as you tell us what we want to know, I'll order Eun-Byeol sunbae to stop."

"R, Really—"

"Don't look at Dokja-shi with those disgusting eyes. I'll gouge them out."

Kim Dokja: "..."

Everyone else at the station: "..."

Lee Gilyoung: "I can have an insect eat them."

Ahn Eun-Byeol: "Thank you, Gilyoung-ah~"

They watched this man pick up the child in one arm and rub their cheeks together.

"..."

Although Eun-Byeol sunbae's words stunned Kim Dokja, the reader still had to clear his throat to get rid of this weird atmosphere that enveloped the station. "A, Anyway, what's your answer?" Kang Ilhun was about to look at him but quickly turned his head when the sound of metal hit the ground. Kim Dokja glanced at his sunbae from the corner of his eyes.

[Ahn Eun-Byeol is annoyed and wants you to pay attention to him.]

Sunbae is really... This made Dokja feel so helpless. He couldn't even grow angry at his sunbae for being childish. Anyways, Kang Ilhun finally spilled whatever info they needed from him after Eun-Byeol sunbae scared him to death. However, before he could say more, he began choking as if someone's hand strangled his neck. In an instant, Dokja yelled, "Sangah, use your thread to shut his mouth!"

Once the situation was handled, Dokja sighed. At least, we now know that we can find the mastermind since someone used hypnosis on this guy. "Sunbae, can you hand this to Yoo Junghyuk—" the atmosphere suddenly turned chilly, causing Dokja to laugh nervously. "—you can just hand it to him. I have some things to do here." Dokja handed a piece of paper, folded neatly and carefully so that it wouldn't unravel when it falls.