(Y/N) felt a mix of excitement and nervousness as their own name was called.

With a deep breath and a smile, they walked across the stage, their heart pounding with a sense of accomplishment.

As they descended the stage, the weight of the moment settled upon (Y/N). She'll be going to college soon, and she's close to being a fully pledged adult.

As (Y/N) embraced the culmination of her journey during the graduation ceremony, she were met with a heartwarming surprise.

Tanjiro and the others, her dear friends and companions, quickly joined them.

"(Y/N), you did it!" Tanjiro's voice was filled with genuine joy and pride as he held onto them tightly. "We all did it! Congratulations!"

The sentiment was echoed by the rest of the group, their voices a chorus of congratulations and well wishes.

The warmth of their shared hug enveloped (Y/N), reminding them of the strong connections they had forged during their journey.

"Thank you, Tanjiro," (Y/N) said, her voice filled with genuine appreciation. "You guys been a source of inspiration and strength throughout this journey. I couldn't have done it without your support."

Turning to Inosuke and Zenitsu, (Y/N) continued with a warm smile, "And congratulations to both of you as well. We've faced challenges together and grown so much."

Inosuke's characteristic enthusiasm was evident as he grinned, "Yeah, yeah! We're the best, aren't we? I knew we'd do great!"

Zenitsu's bashful smile accompanied his words, "I... I guess we did alright, huh? Thanks, (Y/N). You've been a great friend."

"Yoo-hoo~ Congratulations everybody!"

As the group shared their congratulatory moments, an unexpected presence made itself known.

Elias, seemingly appearing out of nowhere, positioned himself behind Inosuke.

With a playful and surprising gesture, he wrapped his arms around Inosuke and rested his head on his shoulder—a display of affection that caught everyone off guard.

Inosuke's bashful reaction was undeniable as he tried to push Elias away, his tsundere tendencies on full display.

"Oi, what the fuck— Argh! Stop that!"

Despite his attempts, Elias remained steadfast, his arms wrapped around Inosuke with an air of playful determination.

Elias's voice rang out with genuine warmth and pride as he addressed the group. "Congratulations, everyone! I'm so proud of all my babes."

Grateful for Elias's unexpected presence and his words of pride and congratulations, (Y/N) and the others expressed their thanks.

The exchange was filled with smiles and laughter, a reflection of the unique dynamics that had shaped their time together.

As the conversation continued, Elias's curiosity about their post-graduation plans piqued. "So, do any of you have any exciting plans for after graduation?"

As Elias' question lingered, a sense of silence filled the air, and one by one, (Y/N) and the others responded with a touch of self-deprecating humor.

"Nothing really exciting for me," (Y/N) admitted with a chuckle.

Tanjiro nodded in agreement. "Same here, Elias. Just taking things one step at a time."

"I don't have anything interesting planned either," Inosuke added, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "But hey, eating sounds good!"

Zenitsu's bashful smile accompanied his words. "I... I don't have any plans, but I'm definitely up for a celebration."

Elias's suggestion to go out to eat was met with unanimous enthusiasm.

The idea of coming together to celebrate their achievements was a fitting way to mark the end of this chapter and the beginning of new adventures.

"Sounds like a plan!" Tanjiro's voice was filled with anticipation. "A meal with friends is always a good idea."

(Y/N)'s agreement and optimistic "What could go wrong?" statement echoed with a sense of excitement.

The prospect of a celebratory meal held the promise of laughter and cherished moments, and the group shared a lighthearted anticipation of the gathering to come.

Unbeknownst to (Y/N), Elias's mischievous smirk hinted at something more, a playful twist that was yet to be revealed.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the story, Kyojuro was on his own journey, the tiny box in his hand, a significant detail in his plans.

Clad in formal wear for the graduation ceremony, his heart raced with a mix of anticipation and nervousness.

As he walked through the bustling atmosphere, his eyes were set on a singular goal—to find a certain person who held a special place in his heart.

With the tiny box clutched tightly in his hand, he navigated the crowd, his thoughts consumed by the intention he carried.

His search led him to a chance encounter—Mitsuri and Vivian engaged in conversation. The sight of them together caught Kyojuro off guard, a mix of emotions welling within him.

His heart tightened, and for a moment, he hesitated, unsure of how to proceed.

But before he could decide that engaging in conversation with Vivian around was pointless, and that he should turn around and walk away—Mitsuri quickly noticed him.

"Hii, Kyojuro! What's up?"

I think I'm delulu but I feel like a lot of people are dying here— For context, let me explain.

Sooo I'm at my granny's right? And for the past few days, people have either been getting into horrible accidents that would lead to their deaths, or people getting shot and left to die on the streets, then I just found out that someone near our place back at home was assassinated.

I'm getting scared. Why are so many people dying near us 😭 Y'all stay safe plez.

 Why are so many people dying near us 😭 Y'all stay safe plez