11: the protective beau

Začít od začátku

[Level 2 of Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint activated!]

Did he just—

Did Dokja-shi just—

Oh my god did he just flirt back?

Have I heard it right?

He flirted back?

Dokja-shi?!

He looked so damn cute?!

How could anyone be as cute as him?

Will he let me kiss him?

I wanna kiss him.

Also, I wanna fuc—

Kim Dokja deactivated his skill.

Ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha.

Damn.

Did he just hear his sunbae think about railing him?

Ha ha ha.

He should just stop using his skill on sunbae.

...

[The constellation Spiders Are The Best slammed the table at the cuteness.]
[The constellation Lord Of The Watery Abyss groans and says he wanted to 'eat you up.']
[The constellation Love Me Till Death wants to take a picture with you.]
[The constellation Secretive Plotter is annoyed.]

[You have been gifted 1 000 coins.]

...

From the rooftop garden, one could see the entirety of Seoul destroyed. It was the exact picture of an apocalyptic setting that every apocalyptic-enthusiast had been thinking about.

[The third main scenario is coming to an end.]

"It looks like they're almost done downstairs, too." Kim Dokja stretched his arms. Everyone walked up to his side, solemnly watching the scene.

"A shooting star!" Gilyoung exclaimed out of nowhere. Several shooting stars appeared in the atmosphere, making the sunrise even more beautiful to watch. Everyone else began wishing under the shooting star but Kim Dokja's eyes were fixed on his sunbae. I wonder what he wished for. Eun-Byeol sunbae noticed his stare which made the beau smile genuinely at him.

"What's the matter, Dokja-shi?"

"I'm curious what you wished for."

"My wish?" The beau shifted his gaze, watching the sun rise over the horizon. "I wonder as well. I've never once wished for something in my life. I've always achieved everything I wanted with my own hands. But," he paused, something indecipherable flashing through his sunbae's eyes. "If I were to wish something, something that I can't hope to achieve with my own efforts, perhaps it would be for you not to hate me, Dokja-shi."

"... huh?"

"The world can hate me, but you definitely can't." Even though Eun-Byeol sunbae whispered those words, Dokja heard them quite clearly. "Everyone in the universe can hate me, but you, Dokja-shi, must not."