Chapter 53

Elenas Pov
I woke up the next morning, and I stretched my legs out on the bed. I get up, and I go and have a shower. I get out and dry my hair. I get dressed into a pair of black shorts and my spain jersey. I brush through my hair. I grab my room keys, and I head down to the restaurant, and I walk inside. I see everyone sitting at the table. "Morning everyone...." I said and hugged my parents. I see Pedri sitting at the table, and I just looked away and sat down next to my parents.
Lili runs in with Sira and Ferran, and she runs over to Pedri. He picks her up, and she smiles. "Morning Lili flower." He said, and she smiles and kisses his cheek. He puts her on his lap, and I look at them and smile a little.
I then look down and look through the menu. Sira sits down next to me, and Ferran sits with Pedri....I'm not paying attention until I hear something that makes me look up. "Pepi is hot!" Lili said, and my eyes widened. I see Pedri look at her, confused. "Who said that?" And she points at me, and I cover my face with my hands, and Sira bursts out laughing. "The 2 year old calling you out..." She said, and I pulled my hands down, and I could see Pedri smirking. He looked away as soon as he saw me looking, and the smirk wiped off his face.
I sigh, and I order my breakfast. Eventually, when I'm done. I get up and leave. I head to the seating area outside, and I sit down. I looked up at the sky, and tears formed in my eyes. Why did I let go of the most perfect person......the person who loved me so much.....who I loved so much....I had everything I ever wanted and I just left him......
I looked down, and I silently cried.
"Why you cry?" I hear a little voice, and I look up. I see Lili standing there. I wipe my tears, and I look to see who she is with, and of course, it's Pedri.
"I'm not....I'm okay, Lil," I said, and I wiped my face. I stand up, and Pedri looks at me. "She ah wanted to come find you....." He said, and I nodded, and I took her. "Can we all do something?" She asked, and I go to say no, but Pedri gets there first. "Of course we can lily flower." He said, and I looked at him, and he just looked away. "For her...." He whispered, and I nodded. I put her down, and we both hold her hand as we walk. She smiles widely and jumps and skips as we walk along. We got to the beach, and she said she wanted ice cream. So pedri goes and gets us some while I sit with her on the sand.
He comes back and hands her her ice cream and then hands me mine. It's my favourite, and I smile at the fact he remembered. I thank him, and he just nods and sits down next to her. He plays with her, and I look at them. "So you think I'm hot...." I hear, and I look at him, and he smirks. "Oh shut it! " I said, and I laughed. He smiles a little and then goes back to playing with her. I sighed, and I looked around. I saw Pablo over by the hotel, and he sent me a glare. I roll my eyes, and I get up. "I should go....." I said, and Pedri looks at me. "Why?" He asked, and I pointed at Pablo. "He told me to stay away from you....." I said and chuckled, and he laughed. "Elena we are spending time with Lili it's not like you're fucking me..." He laughs and I cover her ears. "Not when a child is present!" I said, and he chuckled. "Just stay Elena....she wants both of us here.....we are doing this for her...." He said, and I nodded, sitting back down.
"So how have you been?" He asks me, and I sigh. "Good.....I'm enjoying my time in Manchester...." I said, and he nodded. "How about you? I saw you've been playing so well..." I said, and he looked at me. "You've been watching me?" He asked, and I shrugged. "Just sometimes...." I said, and he nodded. "Yeahhh....I love it. They've just renewed my contract for another 5 years so I'm very happy...." He said, and I smiled. "Congrats, Pep- Pedri," I said, and I looked down at Lili. She looks up at smiles at us. I kiss her head.
We stayed there for a while, and then it was time to bring her back to her mom. We walked back to the hotel. Pedri picked her up and said goodbye to her as he had to go training. "Bye, lili flower." He said, and she smiled. "Bye Pepi...." He put her down, and I took her hand.
"You've gotten hotter too...." He whispers in my ear as he walks away, and I get all flustered. I bring Lili back to her moms room, and then I head to my own hotel room. I lay back on the bed, and I stare at the ceiling. "Well fuck......"