Chapter 43

Elenas Pov
6 weeks later.
I am now 16 weeks pregnant, and Pedri and I couldn't be any happier. I'm on my way to Siras' house since we are gonna have lunch together since the boys are at training.
She found out she's having a little girl, and I couldn't be happier for her, and Ferran and I couldn't wait for my little boy to have a cousin so close in age.
I drive to her house. I've been experiencing some cramping all morning, but I have just been ignoring it. Thinking its nothing serious.
I arrive at her house, and I get out. I feel a yolt of pain in my stomach, and I scream. After a minute, it goes away. I just ignore it and head inside her house.
"Hey Elena! How's it going....." She said, and I smiled, hugging her. "I'm good. How are you?" She smiles. "Good, she's kicking like mad today." She said, and I nodded. I'm thinking about how I haven't felt baby boy kick yet....but I guess it's different for everyone. We head to the kitchen, and she gives me the plate with the lunch she prepared. We sit down and just talk about baby things. And how we should go shopping together for everything.
Soon enough, Pedri and Ferran arrive back. Pedri comes over. "Hi babies." He said, smiling and kissing me and then my stomach.
"Hii Pepi...." I stand up to hug him, and I feel the pain again. I clutch my stomach and scream in pain. Pedri looks at me in panic and then helps me sit down again.
"Elena, are you okay??" He asks me, and then I scream again as there is another sharp pain. "Where does it hurt, baby....?" He asks, and I point at my stomach, and he looks at Sira. Her eyes tell him everything, and he knows what's happening. "Okay, we gotta go to the hospital, Elena..." He said and looked back at me. I nod, and I stand up, and the gush of blood comes out from under my dress. My eyes widened, and I burst out crying. "Pepi, what's happening...." I asked, and he looked at me with tears in his eyes too. "Cmon, let's just go...." He picks me up and carries me to his car. He's getting covered in blood, but he doesn't care. He doesn't wanna believe what's happening until the doctors confirm it....but he knows deep down.
Ferran gets into the front to drive, and Sira beside him. Pedri sits in the back with me and just holds me. I cry into his chest, and he rubs my back. "I'm losing him, ain't I..." I said and then screamed in pain again as a sharp pain rushed through me. He just rocks me back and forwards and holds me. He doesn't want to admit cause, then it's true...
"Pepi....." I look at him, and he has tears in his eyes. "Baby, we aren't sure....but we'll know more once we see the doctor...." He said, and I nodded. I lay my head on his chest, and he rubbed my back.
"I'm gonna be here for you no matter what...." He whispered. We arrived at the hospital, and he carried me out and rushed inside. As soon as the nurses saw us both covered in blood, they rushed over and brought a trolly. Pedri places me down. "She's 16 weeks pregnant....please help us...." He said, and the nurse nodded. He followed me to a room. While Sira and Ferran waited in the waiting room.
The nurse leaves and goes to get a doctor. I look over at Pedri, and he wipes my tears. "I'm sorry....." I whisper, and he shakes his head. "It ain't your fault, baby.....none of this is your fault...." He whispers and kisses my head. I put my hand on his cheek and kissed his lips softly.
The doctor comes in and walks over to us."Do you mind if I have a look?" He asked, and I nodded. He pulled up my dress and looked at my cervix. He puts the machine up and then looks at the screen. All he can see is blood. He takes it out and then uses the ultra sound machine.
He puts the gel on my belly, and he puts the machine on. He moves around and sees the baby isn't moving, and there's no heartbeat. Pedri looks at the screen, and his worst nightmare is confirmed. Tears roll down his cheeks. I look at the doctor, and he turns off the machine.
"I'm sorry, Ms. Torres and Mr Gonzalez, but you have lost your baby boy......there is no movement or any heartbeat." He said, and my heart just stopped. I don't even cry. I just stare at the wall in shock, and Pedri comes over and hugs me. He's crying, but I can't......I don't even hug him back.
"Elena.....say something...." He looks at me, and I look at him, and then it hits me. "He's gone....." I start to cry, and he nods, cupping my cheeks. "I know....." I cry into his chest, and he hugs me tight.
The doctor just waits, and then when I pull away, I look at him. "What now?" I ask, and he nods. "So since you're 16 weeks, you need to deliver the fetus since it will not just pass through itself...." He said, and I looked down. "She has to deliver it?" Pedri asks, and the doctor nods. "We will put her into labour, and then the contractions will start. And then she will have to push the baby out. Since he's so small, it will be a quick process......" I start to cry again, and Pedri rushes back to me and hugs me. "I'm right here with you, baby...." I cry into his chest, and he rubs my back, crying himself.
"I'll give some time. I'll be back soon...." The doctor leaves, and we both cry in eachothers arms.

[A/n I'm sorry everyone......I was gonna let them be happy, but I have a whole storyline planned in my head. That's why I needed to change how this pregnancy went....]