18. Redeemer initiative

We followed stark to another room, a sort of garage design room. He refused to answer any of our questions while we walked there, so eventually, we gave up. I finally broke the silence when he sat down and began to upload something on his computer. "What are the redeemers?" I asked, slamming hands down on the table in front of him. He paused, looked from my hands to my face. "Well, like the avengers I guess. Superheroes, but younger, different talents," he explained. "Redeemers? why the name? And why make us?" Ben asked. Tony stood up and took a sip of some coffee he had on the desk. He walked around to face all of us, "well, we avenger people. The planet. You, on the other hand, redeem. Let's say Loki comes back, and you guys fight him. The world is thrown into chaos, and were insulted that a psycho took us down. You guys win, boom, redemption," he answered, and Lea narrowed her eyes. "Yeah, but as Ben said, why us?"

He took another sip, "well, you guys all know eachother already. You each have an extraordinary skill set. Which, I might add is quite odd that you all just knew each other before any of this..." He trailed off, and I rolled my eyes. "Stark, were straying from the main subject," I said. "Okay, the redeemers-"

"No," I interrupted, "Jim," the room froze in tension. With all the craziness that had happened, Jim had seemed to slip from our minds. But not mine. Not ever. "The redeemers is how you're going to get him free," he said, now typing in the air. "You can't just walk into SHIELD. And even if you can, because I can, you have to leave a mark, which I do,"

"What? You gonna give us a look, a real name? For us to be an avenger ally?" Jay asked, throwing his hands in the air. "Exactly," tony quipped. Ben and Jay gave eachother looks, "wait, will we get a look? Like superhero names and stuff?" Jay asked. "Yup," tony answered. "Oh cool! Like iron man, captain America, hulk,"

Aida cleared her throat," ahem, black widow?" She interrupted. Tony pointed at Jay. "Stand on that circle, don't move," Jay scurried over to the given point, triggering a red beam to scan him. A basic boy body appeared as a holo, on a small table tony stood at. Slowly, the holo changed, and turned into Jay. "Cool," Jay breathed, as he jumped and waved his arms. "Ahh, you took software that you use for live video chat, and transferred it into a hologram. You seem to have gotten ride of the delay, too," she said, amazed. Jay accidentally tripped, of course, and his leg disappeared from the hologram. When he stepped back in the circle, it reappeared. Lea tapped her chin. "You know, you could fix that. If you sprayed your subjects with a component coded concoction..." Ben began to mutter component coded concoction really fast five times, "... Then transfer the sync the string of data to the holo. He'll be able to walk around the room and it'll follow. Good for recording or synthesizing training fights," she concluded. Tony have her a look of joy, "can you be my intern? Here have a cookie," Lea munched down on the sweet.

"Okay, so name. Anyone?" Tony asked. "What about BOOM," Ben suggested. We gave him a dumbfounded look and Aida rolled her eyes. "Seriously?" Ben shrugged, "what?"

"What about Target, cause he shoots them," Lea said, wrinkling her nose. "Yes, how about that. Let's name the kid after a department store. Any one else?" Tony tried, and everyone's thinking faces emerged. "Bullseye." Someone said. I looked up to see who it was. "Bullseye!" Jay repeated. Tony took a sip of coffee. "I like it," he out the mug down. "Okay, costume. Whatever I do here, will holo in real you. Them well get it done," he explained. "Shoes?"

Jay looked down at his feet, "I'm best in converse," he said simply. Tony gave him a look, but synthesized it all the same. Marigold converse holo'd onto jays feet. "Pants'll be black. Two cargo pockets. Tight but not too tight," tony said, putting it on the screen. "Red utility belt, and a black three quarter sleeve shirt. Have some gloves on your hands, but the fingers exposed. Now for your logo, what shall it be?" He asked, finally finishing the diagram.

I rolled my eyes, "maybe a bullseye?" I suggested. Tony began to diagram it in the center of the shirt. Red, white, red, and then a gold center. "JARVIS, would you please make this dream a reality?" Tony asked. "Of course sir," JARVIS replied. Tony froze the hologram, so Jay stepped off the platform. He walked over to see the final project.

He chuckled, "I look good,"

Aida grabbed a book, and hit him on the head.

A/N

that's bullseye!!!! Aka JAY. like the costume? Please tell me! I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS

and vote please!

- :)

CAN YOU GUYS SEE THE PIC?