2. Breaking

Jim is played by Teo Halm. And I'm thinking Emily to be played by Madison Beer.

"Wow..." I breathed. Tony's Starks house loomed off a cliff. A mountainous mansion stunning in every way. "Your plan better work because I don't want iron man breathing down my neck," I sighed. "Especially SHIELD," I added, eyeing Jimmy. "...it'll work,"

"You hesitated,"

"Did not,"

"Yeah you kinda did,"

"...no,"

"Okay, I'm not doing this right now. We have a mission," I explained, him nodding in reply. We trotted to the front door, yes the front door. Jim smiled as his hand morphed into a key. His fingers slid into the lock, and the door swung open. "Nice," I mumbled.

"Okay, you start collecting stuff, I'll be disabling security," he directed, and swiftly jogged to who knows where. With my bag slung over my shoulder, things began to pile up. Sculptures, trinkets, expensive items.

A small glass box was resting on a bureau. Inside a mechanical item, and around it were the words "proof tony stark has a heart".

I glanced about the living room, and then stuffed it into a separate bag. I got halfway through the room until footsteps approached. "Who are you?"

"Uh hi," I mumbled, falsely smiling. "How'd you get in?" He muttered, astonished. "Someone let me in... A woman," I lied, trying to cover my bag. He squinted at me, then cleared. "Ofcourse, pepper," he said.

I nodded, going along with it. "Yup, that was her name,"

He stepped towards me, "but funny thing is. Pepper isn't here," he said, getting closer. Damn it.

"Must've been someone else,"

"I'm the only one here,"

I tensed, and frantically glanced around. "Whatcha got in the bag?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Mr. Stark I can explain," I panicked, trying to think of an alibi. "You're stealing," he pointed at me, "and no one steals from me,"

Oh well. I smirked, "except a teenager," and began to run. He leaped for my shirt and yanked me backwards. I reached back, and landed a punch in his jaw. Stumbling, he let go of my shirt. "I'm not going down without a fight," I growled, and I began to turn away. "Neither am I," I heard from behind me.

Whirs and clanking from the doorway. Spinning, I noticed his raised arms, with metal bands around his wrists. A metal red mass flew towards him, enveloping him in moving metal. I knew iron man was coming, and I should've run. I should've. But I couldn't. The way the machine worked was mesmerizing, every single detail. The contraption seemed quite out of place in the high end house.

"I'm going to only ask once, you can't fight this," the voice was deeper and mechanical like, and I barely flinched as he raised an arm. "Put the stuff back,"

I hollowly laughed, "make me," I sneered, my arms raised in a mocking gesture. He took one step.

I threw the bag aside, and concentrated as hard as I could. Become what I wanted. Become the animal. Become the tiger.

My body began to lose height, but I felt my hands and feet become tougher, leather like. As soon as I had a tail it flicked around, and my vision began to lose color. My senses exploded, I could hear everything and smell everything. An unadulterated adrenaline surged through my veins. My voice started out soft and raspy, and grew to a terrifying roar.

"What the hell?!" I heard Tony say, and I snapped my head towards him. My hind legs pushed forward, and I sliced through the air, smashing into the metal man. A monstrous paw raised and sliced through him, but only a slight scratch on the armor emerged.

"Guns can't penetrate this, you think an animal will?" He laughed, and shot a hand straight up. "Go back to the jungle,"

I felt a searing burn through my chest as I slammed across to a wall, my weight pressing down on me. Kill him. Do it.

No.

I pushed the tiger instincts from my mind as I focused on being human again. My height grew and my senses dulled. My eyes exploded with color again and my mind became clear. My tight black pants and tight black shirt were still on, and in tact.

"Alright, we've all had our fun. Since you're obviously different, I'll be calling a few friends of mine," he explained.

With painstaking realization, I figured he was going to call SHIELD. "Fury I've got a problem," he said, and that's when I knew this was a huge mistake. "No!" I screamed, and began to morph again. But now I'll give him a real fight.

As I changed I vaguely heard what tony was saying.

"Morph..."
"Animals..."
"Something's different..."
"What do you mean kill?"
"No"
"Fine,"

The jumble of words were to messy to put together as I felt my body grow. My soft skin turned leathery and gray, and my spine extended, wings shooting through my back. I gigantic penetrating beak poked in my vision line, just as my vision itself became primitive. My arms welded with the skin of my wings, and my legs became webbed.

Kill. Eat.

No.

Survive and kill.

No!

I struggled to push the beast from my mind, but finally succeeded. I should've thought this through. These animals are hard to contain.

"I need to call you back," tony said, And I turned to him. My talons screeched across the floor, and my beady eyes focused on the metal man.

The shrill call that escaped my throat dwarfed the Tigers.

The pterodactyl was being unleashed.