2- Playtime and Naptime

Y'all, I don't know why this chapter took me all day to write when it's short as fuck. 😭

Btw! "H/c" is "hair color," if that wasn't obvious, lol.

Anyways!

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY, FNAF!

-------------------------------------------------

You and Isaiah stayed together for a good few minutes, you eagerly bouncing on the balls of your feet as you anxiously awaited Sun's return, while Isaiah was impatiently tapping his foot onto the cushion floor.

"I'm baaaack!" Sun's cheery voice said in a singsong voice, the sunny animatronic carrying a brand-new uniform for Isaiah as he skipped over.

"Finally," Isaiah sighed in relief, taking the uniform. "I'll be back in a bit."

"Fare thee well, my friend!" Sun called as Isaiah walked off. He then turned to you, smiling wide. "Come along, Y/N. Let's introduce you to everyone else!"

You shifted nervously, looking at Sun with uncertainty. "Do… do you really think that they'll like me?"

"Oh, Y/N, I'm sure that they'll love you," Sun reassured, kneeling down and running his fingers through your h/c hair. "But, if you're not ready to meet anyone yet, then I completely understand, superstar. Promise."

You smiled up at Sun, appreciating his thoughtfulness. After thinking very hard about it, you took a deep breath. "I wanna meet them."

Sun's eyes softened. "Are you sure?"

You nodded. "Uh-huh."

Sun smiled softly, then he picked you up. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he climbed out of the ball pit, your grip slightly tightening as he approached the climbing structures.

You felt nervous, but you could tell that Sun was confident, skipping over to the structures, and then he called out.

"Kids! We have a new friend!"

You could tell that a few of the kids heard him. Their eyes widened and they began climbing out of the structures, while the other kids continued playing, most likely too wrapped up in their playtime.

Soon enough, the kids that did heed Sun's call were gathered around in a small circle, all looking at you curiously, murmuring to themselves.

"This is Y/N," Sun introduced, smiling at you softly. He then nodded, encouraging you to speak.

"Hello," you said shyly, feeling a bit nervous about how they'd all react. But, the other kids only smiled at you.

"Hi, Y/N!"

"Hi!"

"I like your shirt!"

"Hello!"

You smiled at all of the warm greetings, and Sun beamed.

"See?" he whispered to you. "I knew you'd be welcomed here!"

You smiled wider and giggled, nodding. 

Then, Sun gently set you down, clasping his hands together and smiling wide.

"Now," he said. "Since Y/N is new to the Superstar Daycare, I think it's only fair that we allow them to choose what activity we can do first!"

You instantly felt intimidated, and grabbed Sun's hand, gently tugging at his bells.

Sun knelt down to you, and then you whispered, "Can we draw?"