Chapter Twelve

"Dragons... What psycho is putting students with dragons"

Today was the first challenge of the Triwizard Tournament, all three schools were gathered to watch. Grace was with Luna and Lorenzo, going to cheer on Cedric and Harry. As well as Mattheo and his friend group are right behind Grace, supporting Cedric for now.

"Have you put thought into Mattheo's ball proposal? "Luna asked Grace, who just shook her head. "No, and I don't plan to right now"Grace said when somebody slings their arm around her. She looks and sees Fred and George, "Do you three want to bet today for the games?"Fred asks making Lorenzo nod and pulling out money.

"I can't believe you two are betting on Harry"Grace said, "Money is money dear" George said making Grace smile, this made Mattheo very mad. He knew from what Draco said that Grace wouldn't date the twins because one of them was her ex, but still. Seeing them around her made Mattheo very angry. 

"Smart choice is on Krum definitely but I'll put money on Cedric" Lorenzo said giving the twins money, Luna also put money on Fleur Cedric. "Diggory no chances?"Fred asked making the girl hand him money, "Cedric and Harry will survive, I have no doubt"Grace said making the twins smile and leave.

"At least you and Fred are on good terms" Lorenzo said, "Well it wasn't me that punched him in the nose till it was broken"Grace said as the games finally began. Krum was first and he was easily winning and didn't hesitate at all. Fleur was after and even if she was a little scared, she got through it perfectly.

Next, was Cedric, Hogwarts all cheered for him as he maneuvered his way behind the rocks easily getting the golden egg. Finally, was Harry. Grace was nervous, Harry was underaged and not equipped correctly for the challenge so she was nervous for her friend. 

Grace saw Harry come out as people cheered for him, it then went dead silent. Grace clasps her hands together praying that Harry will be okay, it didn't take long for the horntail to strike trying to basically kill Harry. Swinging its tail left and right and breathing fire out.

"Your want, Harry! Your wand!"Hermione yelled, "Pull it together Harry!"Grace yelled as she watched. Suddenly his broom appeared and he hopped on it, flying away but the horntail dragon was strong. The dragon pulled on it's chain breaking it, before chasing after Harry ripping the professors tent.

Grace groaned watching Harry fly off with the dragon right behind it. "He is so dead"Grace heard Draco said causing her to turn around, "You obviously have some crazy vendetta against Harry to know that he is very capable of handling the situation"Grace said, Mattheo smiles nudging Draco.

Grace stood their with her hands clasped together hoping Harry would return to the golden egg. It was a long wait, but soon enough Harry came flying back in on his broom with no dragon in sight. "There he is!" Someone yelled causing everyone to cheer in excitement. 

He flew into the stadium and grabbed the golden egg, everyone cheered and it concluded the first game. It didn't take much longer till Gryffindors started inviting students to celebrate Harry's win, every champion was doing it.

Harry and Cedric decided to do a combine party for the first games and almost everyone in Hogwarts was invited. While everyone scattered to get ready, Grace walked back to her room to plan her outfit when suddenly somebody pulled her to the side.

She looked up and saw Mattheo, she groans. "What is it Mattheo?" The girl asked pulling her arm away. "Don't tell me you are actually going to the party in Gryffindor house" Mattheo said before the girl nodded, "Duh! My brother and my friend won the first challenge, I am obviously going to go celebrate"Grace said as she sighs.

"Listen, you bugging me isn't going to make me decide any faster. So please leave me alone until I decide, I mean it Mattheo"Grace said before storming off to go get changed.

Mattheo sighs, he personally wasn't invited to the party but Lorenzo was because of Grace and Luna who were both going to the party. Mattheo only had one choice, to crash the party.