Chapter One

"Life is full of tough decisions, but how could I say no to the Quidditch World Cup?"

"I promise Grace you will have fun"Grace's brother, Cedric says as she rolls her eyes. "I have no doubts I will enjoy it but did we have to leave mom at home?" Grace asked, "Oh don't worry dear your mom declined the offer when I asked" Their father said as they stopped walking. 

Grace looked around, they were in the middle of the woods. "Who are we waiting for?"Grace asked looking at her father. "The Weasleys, they are coming with us to watch the Quidditch match" He said making the girl groan.

"You like the Weasleys?"Cedric said confused, "Yeah but I will be haunted by the twins the entire night"Grace said before hearing footsteps. She turns around to see the Weasley's, her face starts off as a frown seeing Fred, but changes almost immediately when she sees her three friends.

"Grace!"Hermione said excited seeing the Hufflepuff girl there, the two girls hug. "Oh it's been so long since we've seen you, how have you been?"Hermione asked as Grace then hugs Ron. "It's been amazing, I got to travel to so many different places while I was on homeschool. I have stuff for you guys back at my house"Grace told Hermione. 

"Snacks?"Ron asked making Grace giggle and nod slightly, Grace turned to Harry who hugged her carefully. "It's great to have you back"Harry said making the girl smile, "Thanks Harry"She said softly. 

"Come on kids lets go"Arthur Weasley said as we follow them. We arrive to a grassy field, the sun barely showing between the clouds and the horizon. Grace breathes in the fresh air, "You must miss it here"Hermione asked making the girl look at her.

"I have~ You'll have to catch me up on what things happened last year"Grace said making Hermione sigh, "Don't get me started"She said as we walk up to the top of the hill. At the top was a shoe, which was a Portkey.

All of us get in a circle and grab onto the boot, Grace noticed Harry just standing their as she pulls him down to grab the Portkey. "What are we-" "Just hold on Harry"Grace said smiling. As the Portkey began spinning them around, before getting transported.

"Let go kids!"My father said, "What?"Harry said confused. Grace smiled looking at Cedric who gave her the okay, Grace smiled happily as she released the boot. "Follow Grace"My father spoke again as Ron, Harry and Hermione followed me only to fall on the ground hard.

Grace however glided onto the ground, followed by her father, brother and Arthur Weasley. "How are you so bloody good at that?"Ron asked as Grace helped Hermione up, "I used a lot of Portkey's when traveling"Grace said as she giggled softly.

As they walked they finally reached their destination, The Quidditch World Cup. Fans of both Ireland and Bulgaria swarmed the area with flags, people even flying on brooms. "We will part ways, I will see you at the match"Our father exchanged with the Weasleys.

We then part ways with the Weasley family. "I wonder if Lorenzo is coming" Grace thought as they reach their tent, they go inside and settle down. Grace sat on her bed as she reads one of her books, "I would've expected you to go out there and get on one of those brooms, and take off till the match"Cedric said sitting next to his sister.

Grace giggles and shakes her head, "No, I should focus on my entrance coming back from a mysterious trip. Knowing what the people at school will say..."Grace says as she looks down, Cedric frowns, "You aren't alone Grace, you have people back home who are ready to see you again"Cedric started off.

"Lorenzo always asks if you would return, he is pushy"Cedric said making his sister smile. "He always was"She said softly as she closed her book slightly. "I do wonder if he's gonna be here tonight"She spoke softly.

As night fell the festivities began, we all walked to our seats happily. Grace, who loved quidditch a lot. Rushed upstairs to their seats, not even noticing the Malfoy family, Draco had a couple of his friends with them. One of them being Lorenzo, Grace squeezed behind the Weasley family so Lorenzo only caught a glimpse of a blonde haired girl.

He stood their for a moment, "Enzo, come on"Lorenzo's friend Mattheo said. Mattheo was barely a new student, he transferred into Hogwarts halfway through last year. He was Draco and Theo's friend first, before being somewhat friends with the rest of the group.

"Oh uh...right"Enzo said as he follows the Malfoy family, looking back to see if he can catch a glimpse of the blonde girl with the Weasley family. They all got up to their seats, which was at the top of the stadium, "I'm so excited!"Grace said as she leaned on the rails.

Cedric smiled, he really loved how happy his sister got, so he enjoyed his time as well. The Irish team flew in as people began to cheer, soon after the Bulgarian team flew in overtaking the entire the crows. Soon the announcements began, and people cheered upon the game beginning. 

After the game everyone resided back to their tents, while people cheered for the team that one. Grace was in the tent enjoying her book while listening to her brother and father talk about the match, the fun didn't last long when the sound of screams rang the outside.

The kids father walked outside to check what was going on before coming back into the tent, "We have to go"Amos said. The two grab their stuff as they go out, "You two stick together, go back to the Portkey"Their father says as the two rushed out of the crowd. Their was fire and smoke everywhere.

Grace looked around and saw death eaters killing people, the crowds were rough and people were pushing and shoving. Somehow Cedric and Grace got separated, Grace kept running though hoping she would find someone.

Grace soon ran into someone, they caught her. Grace froze thinking it was a death eater before looking up, "Enzo!"Grace yelled making the boy sigh in relief. "Oh gosh, you're alive! Where is your brother?"Enzo asked looking around, holding onto Grace.

"I don't know, but I was with the Weasley's as well"Grace told Lorenzo, "I just saw them, come on"Enzo said pulling the girl to safety as chaos ran loose.