she walked out the room, her telfar around her as she slipped on her yeezy slides. "a'ight, lets goooo." she smiled as she took kei's hands. he intertwined their fingers and slung his training bag over his shoulder. they exited the apartment, leaving teru alone in his huge ass playpen with all his things in it, (which he knew better than to hop out of. )

.⌗﹕ 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓﹒🖤

10:03 am !

kei's coach didn't seem to really give a rats ass about y/n watching them practice, mostly because he recognized her as "the girl kei can't leave alone." unbeknownst to her, half the time basically referred to her that way because it was true. even if kei didn't go see her for a while, he used to call her in between breaks at practice so he could check on her, and sometimes his teammates helped him pick out gifts to send her.

now when meeting the [color]skinned girl they could see why. the way no matter what color wig she wore or what color she decided to dye her hair, it always complimented her skin, her nose piercings, her ear piercings, her [plump/thin] lips.

and her smile.

nonetheless, the whole time enjoyed her company, even though she tended to keep quiet unless she was around kei, bokuto, soma, or kuroo.

"you and your nigga back together, okayy.." soma nudged y/n, smirking. she furrowed her eyebrows, practically shoving him. "we was always together don't play. why ain't you tell me you helped him pick out them flowers a few months ago?" she crossed her arms, leaning against the bleachers.

"that'd ruin like.. the whole thing." soma remarked while he tossed his volleyball from one hand to the other. "yeah okay." she murmured, her finger twirling the curls that sat inside her braids.

"why're you bothering her?" kei's voice rang throughout soma's ears, causing the shorter male to turn around and face the blonde who had an annoyed look on his face. "listennn, 'm just catching up wit my buddy, y'know?" soma hesitated, smiling awkwardly at kei and giving him a thumbs up.

kei's eyes shifted to y/n who just looked unbothered as soon as he came into view. "...come help me practice my blocks." he told y/n before starting to walk away. soma and y/n side eyed each other before looking at kei.

"why can't you ask kuro—"

"come on."

"soma come set for me."

soma sighed that he got dragged into this now too, he sluggishly followed behind the couple as they walked towards a net. kei stood on one side while y/n and soma of course stood on the opposing side. y/n tied her hair into a low bun, kicking her slides off.

yes she was boutta do this barefoot, who got time to be tripping because of them damn yeezy slides??

she could feel his teammates eyes on her and the whispers wondering what you guys were doing, but she didn't seem to care. y/n got to spend time with kei while hes at practice, and have a little fun, so it was a win win for her.

y/n watched soma toss the ball up into the air, her feet immediately reacting to run towards the ball. kei's eyes watched her intensely as her feet lifted off the ground, her knees bending as she jumped up into the air.

she honestly jumped higher than shoyo, if everyone wanted to be honest.

her palm smacked the ball, her eyes wide open as she stared directly at kei who just had a cocky smirk on his face.

"cocky niggas are sexy forreal." was literally the only thought going through y/n's head as kei jumped up, a little late of course, but still managing to block the ball perfectly. "its no fun when you actually block it." y/n told him from the net.

"you mad i blocked it this time? i didn't forget in high-school when you smacked that shit diagonally." his head tilted as he looked down at her, a smirk still plastered across his face.

"i swear you niggas these days so petty.." y/n rolled her eyes playfully. she remembered him not being able to block it of course, but she didn't think he'd hold a damn grudge about it. she was simply just a good spiker.

"nice hit though." soma dapped her up, earning a nod as she laughed like little kids. kei just side eyed them, trying not to smile. volleyball with y/n and soma just brought up a lot of high-school memories for him, even if he wouldn't like to admit that they made his life a lot more interesting.

y/n slid herself under the net, standing in front of kei. "give me a kiss, i just wasted my energy on you." she said as she pointed to her forehead. he rolled his eyes playfully, cupping her face and pressing a peck against her lips instead.

"ew."

"get a room."

"seriously.. some of us are single."

"and all of us dont have our girlfriends at practice."

kei just mean mugged his teammates (specifically bokuto's hating ass) while he wrapped his arms around y/n, hugging her tightly. "it's so obvious you guys are just mad... that you aren't me." he concluded cockily.

soma had to hold back kuroo from running up on kei while his other teammates just laughed. bokuto just his tongue out at him, flicking him off as well.

"being a volleyball girlfriend isn't bad." y/n thought to herself as she smiled, watching kei and kuroo argue.

TRUST.