part five

"I want to spend the night with you, Lucia. But I am not sure that we can spend the entire night."

"Just a little time with you would be fun, even an hour would be amazing in my eyes. A little fun before a lifetime of hell."

Amelia smiles. "Come with me." She grabs Lucia's hand and starts to drag her down the hall of the fancy area of the boat. She pokes her head into her and Rebecca's room to make sure Rebecca is really still at the tea party.

No one's there, so Amelia walks in and pulls Lucia with her. Lucia sits down on the comfy couch Amelia has in her room, and Amelia sits next to her, leaning onto her. There, she gets an idea. "Lucia."

"Amelia."

The small, green-haired girl smiles up at the taller girl and holds on to Lucia's arm. "I want you to draw me like those human girls."

Lucia smiles and goes to grab a chair and pull it in front of the couch. She then takes out her paper and pencil, but before she can begin to draw...

"I want you to draw me wearing this." Amelia takes a very fancy, purple necklace out of a fancy case. "Only this."

"Wait-"

Before Lucia could say a thing, Amelia striped down. Butt naked, Lucia stares at her, her eyes basically popping out of their sockets. Amelia lays down on the couch after putting the necklace on. She faces Lucia with one of her hands holding her head up.

Lucia doesn't even draw, she just keeps staring. And not at Amelia's face, either.

Amelia laughs. "You've seen naked women before, why are you acting so weird?"

"Tiddies- you're very tit- You're so pretty." She finally looks down and begins to draw.

Amelia laughs again. "I hope you aren't just drawing my boobs."

"Don't worry, I'm not that much of a dog, Amelia."

"You say that, but the tent in your pants keeps growing. Hm?"

Lucia looks down, and once more her eyes go wide. "Don't look at that." She goes back to drawing.

—----

Outside of horny drawing time, Luz and Amity are walking around the ship.

Amity decided not to go to Odalia today, as she was just enjoying hanging out with Luz. Yes, she'll get scolded, but it's worth it to spend time with her new friend. "Your life seems interesting, Luz. It seems like fun."

"Yeah, at times it's very fun, but most of the time it's just me and Luca."

Amity tilts her head. "Oh, why is that?"

They keep walking as Luz talks. "Well Lucia gambles a lot, as sometimes she can get enough money for dinner by doing so. So Luca and I just hang out all day. He always finds something for us to eat at least, usually from the trash, but either way, it's better than starving."

"That sounds terrible."

"It's alright. Luca sometimes finds me interesting stuff too, like my teddy bear. He made it out of old clothes that didn't fit anyone anymore. I love Luca. He's the best brother I could ask for, really. I don't know what I'd do without him."

"That's sweet, he seems pretty nice. My cousin seems to like him quite a bit. She's not someone who really dates, so it's weird to see her like that."

Luz giggles. "He doesn't date either, so it's weird on both ends. But at least they're happy. When we get off the boat, I hope we all stay close."