Chapter 2

A/N: With the new update it didn't allow me to indent, which I am highly mad about, however, I can put up with it even though it is annoying. Also a slight warning for language.

I continued to work throughout the day until a maid came along and told me dinner was ready. I put my computer to the side and went to take my seat at the table. I was sitting up straight and I had changed into comfortable yet professional clothing, however, I was still shocked and I felt ashamed when Kyoya's father showed up to attend dinner, which he rarely does unless it's a special occasion of some sort.

"Why hello Ms. (L/N), how might you be? Still friends with Kyoya I see?" He says taking a seat at the head of the table.

"I am very well thank you for asking, and yes Kyoya and I are still friends and I attend to keep it that way." I say as politely as possible.

Kyoya then walks in and looks outrageously shocked that his father is here then quickly regains his composure and sits down at the table. We sit in silence until his father speaks up again.

"I am guessing you both are doing the dinner game where you both take turns, and it would be our turn?" He asks and I simply nod, "I still don't understand why you play this game, Kyoya can't cook, and (Y/N) is practically a Master in cooking, there is nothing she makes that tastes bad." He says and I nod again but look down.

I know what this is leading to. Kyoya gets really mad at his father when he praises me and looks down upon Kyoya. But Kyoya doesn't notice that his father is trying to set us up since I seem like the perfect wife. I feel bad for Kyoya though, being the youngest of three and his father always seemed to look down on him.

"If I may ask, and I am not trying to be rude, but why are you attending dinner tonight father? It isn't a special occasion..." Kyoya said trailing off.

"Oh but it is a special occasion, tonight we will pick Kyoya's bride." His father said.

Hearing that made my chest hurt, a lot, and I don't really know why. It was bothering me a lot after he said that, it just kept hurting and my heart never stopped beating. Kyoya looked shocked and disappointed all throughout dinner, and my head was down as my chest was being annoying. No one talked the rest of dinner and when dinner was over I quickly excused myself and left with all of my stuff. I don't want to choose Kyoya's bride, I don't know what it is but it just makes my chest hurt too much.

<>/\/\<>\/\/<>

I ended up not going to school the next day, I felt off and didn't feel right at all. At about lunch time I heard the door downstairs unlock and a bunch of footsteps trailing up the stairs. Outside of my door I heard whispering and then just Kyoya came in and stomped over to me.

He leaned down to my ear, "Seriously, walking out on me and leaving me like that then not showing up at school! My dad was also kidding yesterday about the marriage thing, he wanted to see how we would think of that actually happening!" He whisper yelled.

I turned over in my bed to face the wall with my eyes still closed and mumbled, "How did you feel when he said we were going to pick your bride? I am sure you didn't feel the way I did. Oblivious, Stupid, Idiot." I said just loud enough for him to hear turning around to look at him.

"Oblivious stupid idiot huh? Well at least I am not a retarded, ignorant, dense, vacuous bitch!" He yelled at me loudly.

"Wow, thanks, now I finally know what my best friend and true love thinks about me! Did you hear that, I love you, or maybe that was a mistake since you only think of me as a retarded, ignorant, dense, vacuous bitch!" I yelled as I ran out of my room.

I grabbed a pair of sneakers and quickly slid them on and swiftly maneuvered my way out the door. Once out their I fixed my shoes and sprinted down the street. I ran all the way to the cemetery, about half a mile away from my house, and ran to the very back were my mothers and fathers grave lay. I sat behind the tree next to their graves and begun to quietly cry to myself.

I checked my phone while I stood up after I had stopped crying for a while. It had been two hours or so, so I decided to eat something. I was walking along the sidewalk when I felt an insane amount of pain go through my legs and up my spine. I fell to the ground and hit my head and as soon as that happened everything went black.