30) Life saver

En başından başla

We walk forward and watch as Bolin flicks a pebble at Weis head.

"Oh, nice shot, Bolin but I thought you were supposed to be practicing metal-bending, not earth bending."Mako says.

"Yeah, cheater."Wei crosses his arms.

"Mako, Metal-bending is extremely difficult. No one gets it right away, if they can get it at all! It's not normal!"Bolin throws his hands into the air.

"Korra got it right away."I cough out and look at Korra who's busy beating Wang's ass.

Bolin glares at me,"Shut up.She's the avatar."

"The first metal bending avatar."I add and Bolin sends me a glare.

Asami puts a hand on my shoulder,"Guys, it's time to get cleaned up. Tonight's Opals farewell dinner."

Oh yeah I almost forgot about that.

Bolin sighs,"Now I gotta say bye to Opal? This is the worst day ever!"

Bolin walks off and whimpers.

I go to my room and get ready. Once I'm done, I walk to the dining room and take a seat Korra.

I eat in silence till something Varrick says catches my attention.

"Check out my latest invention. An airbender Finder."he grins at us, presenting his new invention proudly.

I roll my eyes.
That's not even possible.

They talk about it a bit more till I decide to pitch in," if someone has to air-bend into it so that it can identify them, isn't it then just a wind recogniser?"

Varrick looks at me before throwing his device over his shoulder,"that's why you're a genius!"

I look at him like hes Crazy, which he is, and continue to eat my food again.

"Everyone if I could have your attention please,"Su taps her glass.

"Tonight, my beautiful little girl leaves for the northern air temple. Opal, none of us could be more proud of you. You're an incredible daughter, sister, friend, and soon-to-be-air-bending master.Here's to Opal. May she help lead us into the new era."we all cheers to Opal and the rest of the dinner goes smoothly.

Soon Opal goes and we all wave goodbye as her airship leaves.

"We'll head out first thing in the morning."Lin says and we all depart to our rooms.

I read for a bit till I too fall asleep but am woken up by a big crash.

I jump out of my bed and look out of my window.

"What the fuck!"I say as I see the red lotus and my brothers fighting in the court yard.

I take a closer look and see Korra laying over Zaheer's shoulder, unconscious.

'I have to help them' I think as I jump out of my bed, towards the door.

I reach for the nob but stop.

My bending is still to weak to even compete with those of the red lotus... I need something else too back me up.

I run over to my desk and throw all my stuff out of my backpack which I hadn't used in a while.

I find what I'm looking for and snap my bracelets on before throwing all the beads I have on the bed.

I activate the bracelets as I start running and hear the beads hum and fly after me.

I hadn't used these since the North Pole and so am a bit out of practice.

I close my fists getting the beads to collect at my hand.