Prologue

Link to original inspiration video :
     https://youtube.com/shorts/AjHysJILYxc?feature=share

(Check out their other stuff too, it's pretty cool)

~~~

     "This Christmas, protect your child with Look Away Lilly! Ever since the government issued warnings due to creatures known as 'Angels,' parents have been finding it difficult to explain this creature to their children."

     New articles flash on the screen with headlines "'ANGELS' ARE APPEARING MORE FREQUENTLY," "'ANGELS HAVE COME TO SAVE US!' OR HAVE THEY..." and "ANGELIC VOICE FROM ABOVE LEADS TO 100,000 DISAPPEARANCES."

     The man continues in a commercial-like tone, "However, Look Away Lilly is the perfect educational tool," He leans over a doll set perfectly in a box.  Her eyes are downcast, with blue bows holding blonde hair back in pigtails and a red dress with buttons adorning her small body. "Lilly is equipped with sensors that detects when an 'Angel' is nearby and tells your child what to do."

     The man is seen holding the doll, gesturing over her rosy cheeks and infinite smile. The screen changes, showing a child gazing past the camera, until Lilly speaks.

     "It's getting closer!"

     The child's smile fades as he looks down at the doll. His face starts to lift, and you can see a small panic setting in his eyes.

     "Look down."

     The child quickly does so, cowering over the doll with growing fear in his open mouth and furrowed brows.

"Try praying, it'll leave."

     He tightly shuts his eyes, lips moving in resemblance to words with a wispy breath eeking out. His nose rumples up, concentration spreading through his face as he puts everything into this prayer. For all he knows, he could disappear right then and there.

     "It's gone! You did a great job!"

     The child gasps for breath, not realizing he had been holding it. Relief chases out the fear from his face as he relaxes into the chair he's sitting on.

     The man continues as a voice over, "Lilly comes in three different colors with a variety of bows and styles," the three dolls shown on a poster vary in hair, eye, and bow color with bold words above and below them saying 'Prevent Abductions' and 'Buy Lilly!', with adverts between such as 'Listens for singing,' 'Latest technology,' and 'Tested and Reliable.'

     "With Lilly, you can ensure that your childr-" the man tries to continue, but is interrupted by the blonde Lilly he is holding.

     The camera switches to a full screen shot of the doll as she says "It's getting closer!"

     Shifting back to the man, his brand-type smile fades as he looks down, confused by the doll. Concern spreads through his face as Lilly once again says "It's getting closer!"

     The man's face and voice become exasperated, "I thought you said it was working, why is it breaking?" His eyes remained closed in an attempt to express his frustration as the doll sets off again half way through the sentence. As is, the work place should be free of 'Angels', so Lilly shouldn't have set off now.

     His eyes are looking out of the camera frame as Lilly once again repeats "It's getting closer!"

     A presumed worker answers from off screen, "It's working."

     The actor's face barely moves except for a small frown forming.

     "It's getting closer!"

     His eyes and smile start to fade faster, as he continues to stare at the worker. His eyebrows twitch for a moment, confusion wracking his brain.

     "Look down."

     He quickly looks down as his lips part in a newfound panic. His eyebrows furrow more, his eyes a distant thought.

     The camera moves back to Lilly, where the man is gripping her tighter than before.

     "Look down," she repeats. "Try praying, it'll leave."

     The man is now in a panic, fear set behind his eyes and mouth open in anxiety. He only grips the doll harder as he slowly looks down at her. She is rapidly repeating "Try praying, it'll leave,"

     "Try praying, it'll leave,"

     "Try praying, it-"

     The camera error sounds as it switches to a well made table with a Lilly in a box displayed and a price tag.

     "Look Away Lilly, only $29.99. On sale now."

     The advertisement cuts off.