Kainat had tied the peti cot on her waist after wearing the blouse when a soft wail came to her ears and kainat turned to look at Amyra who was moving her small fists on her eyes

Kainat had tied the peti cot on her waist after wearing the blouse when a soft wail came to her ears and kainat turned to look at Amyra who was moving her small fists on her eyes. Kainat immediately walked to the bed and sitting on it held amyra's soft fists in her hands.

"Asalam-o-Alikum jaana."

Amyra looked at her mother for a few seconds before smiling cutely. Kainat smiled and kissed amyra's hands before taking her in her lap sitting on the couch in the room brought by Jazil especially for his wife and daughter. Kainat slowly put amyra on her feed making sure her blouse don't trouble her daughter. Kainat creased Amyra's light hair when jazil came out wiping his hair with the towel.

"Uth gai?"

He asked and kainat nodded, Jazil immediately got ready so that he can pick up his daughter. His black kurta trouser fitted him perfectly, by the time he was done kainat was wiping amyra's lips with a smile talking to amyra, soon kainat was ready and then she made amyra ready in orange colored sleeveless frill puffed frock.

Amyra unknown to anything just stayed in her father's arms as kainat put a hair band on her head.

"My amyra is looking like a princess."

Kainat cooed amyra who put her hand in her mouth with a smile. Jazil kissed amyra's head before the small family walled down.

"Ammi bhai bhabhi a gy hayn."

Tabeer spoke whose mother asked ber to call jazil and kainat as the guests started to come to the backyard where the engagement was going to happen.

Jazil holding his daughter in his arm walked out while kainat opted to help the ladies, but as always no onw let her do anything, sometimes she get irritated with not doing anything in the kitchen or anything as his husband don't let her do anything also the family.

Everyone knew about how kainat was a princess in her house, she even never made tea at her place and jazil made sure she don't do it now also, he even asked his mother to appoint a cook if they want, but his mother slapped him playfully telling him that his mother is still there to take care of her children.

Kainat held the tray of the meethai and started to arrange it that was the only thing she could do, sometimes she want to do something just like the other daughter-in-laws of the haveli so she after asking her husband for a long time made him agree to making her lay the table but no cooking at all.

"Bhabhi ho gaya?"

Maya asked kainat who pouted at maya who laughed and side hugged kainat saying.

"Jo krna hai kryn, but apko bhabhi hi bolna hai sab ny, apky khawand ko bht psnd hai wsy hamara apko bhabhi kehna."

Kainat nodded in disbelief saying.

"Sab sy choti hun mein, or aisa lagta hai pata nhi kitni bari hun."

And she gave the tray to maya who laughed out walking out with kainat.

"Kainat bhabhi jldi ay picture ly lyn, phir baad mein time nhi milna."

Faiz called kainat who was talking to her mother.

"Jazil?"

Kainat asked and faiz told her.

"Bhai udher hi hayn."

Kainat nodded and walked to the olace where the photographer was, she smiled looking at wali and hooriya who were making a pose with noor standing in between her parents smiling brightly looking beautiful in garara shirt with a dupatta. Kainat stood next to jazil who was smiling at his daughter playing with her.

Next it was mubeen and khadija and the couple posed gracefully with khadija standing side ways with her 6 months bump was a bit prominent from her shirt. Kainat looked at her daughter taking her hand in her's and wiping the saliva.

"Jazil na dalny dyn usko hath moun mein."

Kainat told her husband who shrugged his shoulders. Kainat nodded in disbelief befor ethe duo stood next to each other with amyra in jazil's arms looking at the faces in front her who were her chachus and phuphos.

Jazil moved his one hand on kainat's shoulders who placed her one hand on jazil's chest next to her face, while on the other side amyra was smiling. And the photographer clicked a beautiful picture of the small family.

........................

Epilogue will be the next!