The Truth Untold [Nanya]

Book: The Truth Untold
Author: Cherrykook01
Reviewer: nanyapixie6
Number of chapters read: 12

Title: I like the title and it is intriguing. After reading the story, I can confidently say the Title aligns with the story, good work

Cover: can be better but it's good, I wish the fonts were larger, it'll make it easier to see but all in all its good.

Blurb/Description: Very intriguing, immediately captivates the audience, but it isn't much of a description. I mean having it there is fine, hell it's needed but you also need to add more description to actually tell us about the book.

Originality/creativity: it's kind of cliche and has that cliche cringe. It's a classic CEO, not so rich girl story but I'm glad it has a twist (the story of her past). This really intrigued me. She wasn't the perfect good girl and all. I'm glad she had a story and went through emotional breakdown like normal humans (I'm not glad she went through emotional breakdown literally, I'm glad she was relatable).

Grammar/punctuation: Grammar based, I noticed a lot of mistakes especially with the tenses which makes it confusing for the reader and your Punctuations were used yes, but not in the right places, in some cases they were too much (e.g: having more than one question mark while still asking a question and also the ... weren't needed in some cases)
E.g
"It's been 5 years. Why the hell did he come back again?? Why does he want me to suffer like before.? Why??" You thought while crying.
This paragraph could be better written as:
It's been five years, why the hell did he return, why does he want me to suffer like before, why!
You thought
(If you're going to use come back, again is not needed or you can use return, or you can use an exclamation mark to explain the gravity of the situation. Using why is already asking a question).

Plot: The plot is good, really good. I haven't read a book like this before and I enjoyed it. It's not your average romance and it aligned with how you described the events (mystery, blackmail etc)

Writing style: I was happy to meet the main two characters early, usually it takes time for both of them to meet, but I was happy when I saw they met each other early.
The constant "Yaa!" was fun. I like that there was an overview of what happened in the past.

Character development: I haven't noticed any character development in the main character because she's still scared of jungkook but maybe they'll be one in the future.

Overall enjoyment: I really enjoyed the story, the plot is well written but it's kind of rushed. But overall its really nice.
I hope this helps!

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.