He's Ours (HP & TO)

Start from the beginning

Elijah's POV

"Dearest Siblings, I'm back." I called out to my siblings who are around the house. Bored out of their minds.

Its been a week since I came here. I decided to introduce my Darling Cassia and our sweet boy Henrik to my siblings. So currently, Cassia and Hnerik are outside the house, just waiting for me to bring them inside. While I gather my siblings.

Within seconds the rest of them vamp speeded here in the living room. Klaus had a stocks of doppleganger blood in a bottle for his hybrids. Rebekah looking annoyed yet sleepy. Kol with wine on his hand, looking curiously.

"So you're back, what got you leaving us for a whole week without a note or text?" Klaus asks looking warily.

"You woken me up. This better be worth it." Rebekah mutters grumpily.

"Welcome back brother," Kol shrugs, then takes a sip on his wine.

I let out a long sigh, "Now. Please be open minded on what I'm about to tell you." This seems to perk everyone up so they listen carefully.

"I have a wife. Her name is Cassia. She's a witch but not the type of witches we normally face. But a core witch." I slowly revealed it. Just a step by step.

They all blinked in surprise.

"So that's why you've been out since I woke from the bloody stake. In and out all of the time. So you're finally introducing her to us?" Rebekah asks curiously. She have always wanted a girl bestfriend. So she may get it after all.

"I'm not going to tell her whole lifestory. That will be her place to tell you. We also have a son." Boom.

Their faces ranged from shock, confusion, surprise and excitement.

"Biological son. His name is Henrik. He'll be turning 1 year old next month. Cassia and Henrik are outside right now. We'll explain more the second they are inside."

For a second they wnat to protest but nodded. They wanted to know more but decided to meet their sister-in-law and nephew first.

I go outside and see my wife carrying our son who's asleep after a long day of travelling.

"Hey, let's get inside. They're all waiting." I say to her softly, then pecking her head and our son's.

I place a hand behind her, and lead them inside.

"Siblings. This is Cassia and our son, Henrik. Cassia, that's Klaus, Rebekah, and Kol." I introduce them all to each other.

Kol suddenly smirks, "Nice to meet the one stopped our brother from being a Celibate." I glared at him for that.

Cassia laughs lightly. Just lightly so that she wouldn't wake Henrik. But Henrik is dead asleep. Nothing can wake him up. Which worried the both of us at first when he was born. He doesn't wake up in the middle of the night for milk. But wait until the morning. And he gets very grumpy when he's awake.

"Are you sure he's you're son 'Lijah? He's cute and I was sure you weren't" Rebekah cooes at our son. I then glared at her next.

"He's Ours." Cassia giggles and nodding her head, "If Eli wasn't cute when he was little. I was for sure."

Kol snickers under his breathe, "Eli?" I decided to be mature and ignore him for that.

Klaus scoffs as he takes in the outfit Henrik wore, "You even got you're son to wear ridiculous suits" Then I glared at him next for that.

Cassia shrugs one shoulder that doesn't have Henrik's head laid at lightly, "Eli found many little suits when we went shopping. Apparently, we need to start him young in loving suits. So got a bunch of sets of suits."

We all moved to sit down so that Cassia could get some rest from standing up.

"Well since Eli told you guys. I'm a witch. But I'm also the Mistress of Death. I'm basically an Immortal Witch. And Death's companion. And as Mistress of Death, I need a partner for my whole Immortal Life. Ever since I was little, I had dreams of my partner. It was Elijah. My Soulmate." Cassia reveals it. Silence fell through the room.

Rebekah blinks in surprise, "Wait- 'Lijah, didn't you have dreams too? Was it Cassia?"

I nod my head, a smile covers my face, "Yeah. It was Cassia. She's My Soulmate."

Klaus looks confused and asks, "You never told us you're last name. A core witch. I'm pretty sure I met a core witch once. Marlene Mckinnon, I think."

Cassia suddenly becomes stiff at my side, "She was my Godmother. She was killed along with her whole family. Wiping out her entire blood line."

Klaus looks sad about the news. Like sincerely upset about it. Then nods.

"My name is Cassia Lilian Potter-Mikaelson."

Henrik steers from his mother's arms and moves a little bit before settling down again, "And this little guy is Henrik James Potter-Mikaelson." All of our eyes straight to the child.

" All of our eyes straight to the child

Credits:

Credits:

• Collage Photos from Pinterest