#1: A Dangerous game - Short story

Author Description:

My inspiration to start a template for this short story originated from another small writing titled, "The Most Dangerous Game", written by Richard Connell. The story was roughly about a man who was forced to attempt to stay alive with another individual hunting him for his own entertainment. It sounds kinda messed up, but it was actually pretty interesting.

This little spin-off that I came up with takes the ideas of Richard Connell's work and combines them with Bendy Royale, and thus, "A Dangerous Game", is both a batim fan-fiction and a short "thriller" of sorts.

Take note, I will most likely be writing this one simply because I somehow peaked my own interest with it. I don't know how I did but it sounds hella fun to write.

____

Book's Description:

Bendy and The Ink Machine had provided enough fear and adrenaline throughout as you tried to escape and evade the ink demon, but when it comes down to a brawl for the number 1 title, it's a little more than a quest to stay alive. A competition. A trial; one that requires skill and cunning to weave your way to the top. This is the thrill of the animation studio, and these ink-driven opponents are quite the fighting bunch.

It's one hell of a dangerous game...Are you ready?

Then let the battle begin.

____

Current Cover: