One Problem After Another

Y/N was in a room with Riveria, and he was sitting in a room with his head on a table. Riveria then walked to Y/N and hit Y/N's head with the spine of the book. Y/N got up and covered his head on the spot that Riveria hit him.

Y/N: Oww!

Y/N turned to Riveria, who had her back to him. 

Riveria: Stop slouching. It's bad for your back. 

Y/N: Why am I here?

Riveria: You're going to help me with my spells. I've been looking for an assistant for a while, but so far, no one has come up and took the position. 

Riveria soon brought a pile of books and placed them on the desk where he was sitting. 

Y/N: Why are you putting these on the desk?

Riveria: You're going to be reading these books that contain different formulas to magic. I need you to know at least a few spells before we can get to the fun part.

Y/N: What spells do you need me to know?

Riveria: Mainly healing spells. Some help in recovering from burns, frostbite, electricity, poison, and a few others. 

Y/N soon hesitated to what he was going to say and looked at the books and then at Riveria as she kept saying what he needed to learn. 

Riveria: Consider yourself lucky. Not many can just get to be my assistant. I have certain requirements when it comes to this. But anyway, you will -.

RIveria soon heard the door open and looked behind to see that the door was open and Y/N was nowhere to be seen. Riveria just chuckled and went back to grab another set of books and placed them on the table. 

Riveria(Mind): He ran away. Guess I should let Finn know. Once he comes back, I should double his work. 

Elsewhere

Y/N was running through the city after escaping the twilight mansion.

Y/N: I'm not going to be that crazy elf's lab rat! I have to get out of here asap and get back home!

As Y/N was ruining through the streets, he soon turned to the corner only to be met with a girl who was carrying a large bag of grocceries when he accidentally hit her.    

???: AHHH!

Y/N: AHHH!

Y/N was soon on top of the girl, and the groceries were scattered all over the floor. Some were unscathed while others were broken entirely.  

Y/N: Ow my head. 

???: Uhh, sir? Can you please get off.

Y/N soon snapped out of it and noticed the girl under him. 

Y/N: Ohh, I'm so sor- ry!

Y/N was soon pinned to the wall by another elf who had a look of anger and placed a blade to his neck.