Kyojuro nodded, a faint smile tugging at his lips. "Yes, thankfully there's still some left."

The room fell into a comfortable silence once again, both of them lost in their thoughts.

Kyojuro's heart had slowed down now that he was away from the commotion, and he found himself appreciating the rare moment of peace.

The warm and unexpected connection that had formed between (Y/N) and Kyojuro was abruptly shattered by a knock on the door, followed by a voice that sent a chill down their spines.

"Kyo~ I know you're in there! Come out, I want to try out this new restaurant down town!"

Both Kyojuro and (Y/N) exchanged surprised glances, their expressions mirroring the shock they felt at the sudden interruption.

As the voice continued, (Y/N) couldn't help but voice her suspicion. "Is that...Vivian?"

Before she could receive an answer, Kyojuro was already in motion.

His eyes widened with a mix of urgency and concern as he swiftly moved towards (Y/N), gently but firmly pushing her towards the back of the room.

"Quick, hide," he whispered urgently, his voice laden with a seriousness that (Y/N) had rarely seen in him.

Without wasting a moment, (Y/N) complied, her heart pounding in her chest.

She found a corner to squeeze into, her body tense as she positioned herself out of sight, her eyes wide with both confusion and curiosity.

Kyojuro positioned himself in a way that blocked (Y/N) from view, using his own body to shield her from whoever was at the door.

His expression was a mixture of determination and apprehension, his focus solely on keeping (Y/N) hidden.

Kyojuro's tense expression softened as he leaned in closer to (Y/N), his voice low but urgent. "The supply room door is broken. You'll need to hide for a bit."

(Y/N) nodded, understanding the necessity of staying concealed. Her heart raced as she huddled in her hiding spot, the dimly lit room providing a thin veil of safety.

The tension in the room grew thicker as the seconds ticked by.

Then, suddenly, the door burst open with a forceful kick, and both Kyojuro and (Y/N) tensed as they were met with an unexpected sight.

Vivian stood in the doorway, her smile wide and full of adoration as she looked at Kyojuro.

Her gaze was affectionate, and her tone was playful as she addressed him. "Ha! I found you. Why'd you leave me?"

Kyojuro's expression shifted from surprise to a mix of discomfort and concern.

He was caught off guard by Vivian's entrance, but he quickly regained his composure.

Kyojuro's guarded expression softened slightly as he glanced towards Vivian, his voice laced with a hint of curiosity. "Vivian, may I ask why you're still on campus during school hours?"

Vivian's smile remained, and she didn't miss a beat as she offered an explanation. "Oh, I'm here to meet up with Mitsuri. We're planning to hang out later, so I thought I'd surprise her."

Kyojuro's eyebrows raised in mild surprise. The explanation seemed plausible, but there was still an undercurrent of tension in the room.

He nodded in acknowledgment. "I see. Well, I hope you both have a great time."

Vivian's gaze shifted back to Kyojuro, and her smile grew wider. "Of course, we will. But it's a pleasant surprise to run into you as well, Kyo. Maybe you could join us later?"