Other Mutants

"Hey guys you there?" April asks as she and Alexis are on the phone with the guys hiding out nearby while the boys are in the van beginning the mission.

"Oh uh Alexis, April. You there?" Leonardo asks.

"Yeah. We got you Leo." Alexis says.

"Now just know this footage is going to be the definitive imagery of your entire existence. So um don't make it lame or anything." April says.

"We're not the ones who puked on camera." Raphael says.

"We would have to try really hard to do that." Leonardo says.

"Hey shut up. Look. Here he comes." Donatello says before he hangs up the phone as the groups sees some cars come pulling up as two huge mutants get out.

"April are you seeing this?" Alexis asks in alarm as she sees the mutants.

"Yep. I'm gonna win a Daytime Emmy." April says before a more mutants comes out of one of the cars as she and Alexis begin to watch the scene unfold.

"Well I think we know who Superfly is now." Alexis says nervously.

"Most definitely. And it looks like they're on the move. Come on. We gotta follow them." April says as she and Alexis see the group moving before leaving themselves.

*Timeskip*

"April are you hearing this stuff?" Alexis asks as she and April are listening in to the conversation from outside.

"Yeah. That's bad. That's very bad... For us. Or well more me than you since you're a wolf shifter. Okay that doesn't sound any better." April says as she and Alexis hear what Superfly plans to do to humans in his plan.

"No. No that sounds even worse." Alexis says

"Come on. They're on the move." April says as the group comes out of the building while she and Alexis are hiding nearby.

"April not too close." Alexis says nervously as she and alexis begin to follow Superfly's group and the brothers.

"Shh." April says as she and Alexis watch the group from behind a car while April is filming the scene before Superfly's group walks off as Alexis chimes in to the boy's hidden talking device.

"Guys just checking in here but are you going to stop them anytime soon?" Alexis asks worriedly.

"We're working on it." Leonardo says.

"Yeah. You stopping them now or are you gonna make me film you supplying an evil villain with the last piece of his horrible puzzle? You're gonna stop him? You're gonna stop him. somebody cough so I know you're gonna stop him." April says before the brothers go over to Superfly's group.

"This is not going well." Alexis says as she sighs while looking at April.

"Yeah I'll cut around that." April says as the brothers say they're into the plan after Superfly threatening them after them saying they may not be on board.

"Sounds like they're on the move again. Come on." Alexis says as she and April get on April's scooter and begin tailing the group.

"Okay. It's go time. Attack these fools." April says as she uses the communication device to talk to the brothers.

"Not sure that's as easy as it sounds. This dude is literally a rhinoceros man." Raphael says before Alexis and April stop seeing the van come to a halt as three mutants fly out the front.

"Guys hurry! They're coming after you!" Alexis shouts as she sees the other cars now coming toward the brothers before the brothers begin driving the van away as Alexis and April begin following them again before watching as they begin fighting with Superfly and end up going off the side of the highway and land down on the ground below before police cars surround the group.

"April!" Leonardo shouts as he and his brothers see Alexis and April on the highway.

"Alexis!" Michelangelo shouts.

"Help us!" Leonardo shouts.

"But April we can't just leave them down there." Alexis says as she goes to start heading toward the brothers only for April to stop her.

"We don't have a choice. But I know what to do. Come on." April says as Alexis reluctantly goes with her on the scooter leaving the boys to be taken by the police.