We went to another hall, but this one was empty, Doka didn't speak until we got there.

"So... what?"

"You were amazing...in the competition ..."

"Thanks." She said without even changing her expression, Doka has a much tougher shell than Jamuo.

"Doka...I want to apologize..." I gulped and continued. ... Even if you never want to see me again..."

I took a deep breath to continue, Doka's expression changed, she seemed to want to hear what I had to say.

"Even if it was just for a little while, I missed you. You know I hate school, but it gets a thousand times worse when you're not with me... And you have a total right to be mad at me. But you should know that I consider you a sister and that I love you."

Doka remained silent.

"Well that's it...I'm slowly trying to fix the things I broke. Thanks for listening and you were great." I said running a hand through my hair nervously. "I'll give you some time..."

I turned my back, intending to leave her alone.

"Ya... it's Madoka!"

When I turned again to look at Doka she was smiling.  "What?" I asked, not wanting to get it wrong.

"You said Doka, it's Madoka." She said approaching. "And I missed you too."

"Does this mean you forgive me?" I said with renewed hope.

"No..." She said without taking the smile off her face. "It means that little by little I'll have to forgive.

"It's already a breakthrough..." With that she hugged me tight. "I... I still have to tell my parents, I'm working up the courage."

"You'll get it, now that you're fixing things, everything will fall into place."

"Thank you, for everything. You were amazing today... by the way, you are always amazing!" I said and felt her hug me even tighter, which almost left me breathless.

"I love you too, silly!" Doka shouted in my ear and my smile grew even bigger.

I asked Jamou to text me when he found Fujio and Tsukasa so I could talk to them since they don't answer the phone

I went home after the Doka concet, thinking about what to say to Fujio and Tsukasa, because even though I apologized to Jamou and Doka, it seems that something is still missing, it seems that I need to take one more step to really get forgiveness from all of them for real and not provisionally.