n e w h o u s e

The house was huge!

"You like it?" asked Luke.

I looked at him and nodded. He smiled.

"Then you should see the inside."

He unlocked the door and showed me the inside. It was huge! It had a big living room with an xbox, a big kitchen, a door that I am guessing goes to a bathroom, and stairs.

"Wow!" I whispered.

"Yeah, it's amazing!" said Ashton.

"Here, let's show you your room."

I followed the boys upstairs, and saw my new room, it was huge! It had purple walls, a high ceiling, a walk-in closet, a flat screen TV, and a computer on my desk.

I wasn't sure what to say.

"Th-Thi-This is..really m-mine?"

"Yep! All of it! And we bought you some clothes, I don't know if they fit you, if they don't we can buy more. And I didn't buy shoes but we can do that tomorrow." said Luke.

"Ok, th-than-thanks."

He smiled. The boys walked out. I sat on my bed.

"You are creeping them out, you will never be normal."

"Stop." I whispered.

"Ha! You think saying 'Stop' will stop me? Haha! What a baby!"

I laid in my bed and cried. I am worthless, and a freak. I just know they will return me.

"Hey Leigh! Come downstairs! We're eating lunch at Chik-Fil-A!" said Ashton.

Chil-Fil-A? What the heck is that?

I walked downstairs and met them at the door.

"You don't want to change out of your clothes? You've been wearing them since we adopted you."

I ran upstairs and looked in the closet. I grabbed a blain black t-shirt and some ripped black jeans. I noticed that everything in my closet was black, well, everything but the flannels. I grabbed a flannel and tied it around my waist. I am surprised that the clothes fit great. They were a size medium. I am AT LEAST an XXXL.

I ran downstairs.

"You look great!"

"Thanks."

Ashton locked the door and sat next to me.

Michael smiled and said.

"I like your flannel!"

I just smiled. I thought it was funny that I had flannels, because judging by his style, I know who bought them.

"Thanks."

He turned around and started driving.

Ashton was laughing the whole way there, all because Michael told a story about middle school. I didn't think it was funny, but he did.

When we pulled up, I was nervous. What if people judge me? What if they think I am weird?

"Are you seriously going to eat? Heh, fatty!"

"Stop!" I whispered.

Calum looked at me, I guess he heard me. We got out. Calum walked close to me and squatted.

"Can I talk to you?"

I nodded. I was worried. Did I do something wrong?

We walked to the side.