i hate you

"basically we found out who Austin's mysterious girlfriend was." he said and my eyes instantly widened and my heart drop. Shit they know. My heart dropped and i just looked over at them "what?..." i ask and they just smile walking up to me and Damien shows me his phone. I looked at the picture that tagged Austin captioned 'forever my lover.'

He's on a girls instagram

He's on a girls instagram. And it's not my instagram. And it not me in the pictures. I grabbed Luis phone and began scrolling to see when she started to post these pictures and when they stopped. They started in feb 2020. And stopped in april 2021. What the fuck. Demi and Luis was confused to why i snatched his phone to look at the pictures but i don't care. And i just had an instant rage fill my body. And i stood up slamming the phone into Luis chest and he took the phone looking at me with a confused face but i didn't ben saying anything i just stormed off. I was looking for Austin. I didn't know what i was going to say or what i was going to do. I was just so angry. The rage had filled my body. "Austin?!" i shouted as i couldn't find him but he was right in-front me and he turned around smiling but his smile soon faded and he looked concerned. "you okay?" he asked and i just wanted to shout but now in-front of him i cousins spit the words out. It was like someone had took my voice away. I looked down sighing trying to find some composure. And then looked up. "i-... i wanted to say how well you did in your match.." i said and Austin chuckled then smiling. "oh phew. Thank you but don't scare me like that i thought something was wrong." he said and i nodded then patting his shoulder and walking off back to the locker room. Once i arrived Luis and Demi just stared at me confused "what was that all about?" Luis asks and i out in a smile "sorry i just remembered that Austin had my..." i said then thinking of something and i shoved my hands in my pockets then pulling out a small hand sanitizer, "sanitizer.. Sorry about that." i said and they both nodded.
________________________________

I arrived back at the hotel and i went straight to my room. Luckily Demi went to hang with Dominik, Fin and Luis because as soon as i walked into the hotel room i started balling. I walked over to my beach sitting on the edge then taking my phone out. I dialled my best friend Lucia's number and called her. She picked up and i started to cry even more.

- call -

Lucia.. he cheated. He fucking cheated on me

Adri what's wrong? Who cheated ? Are you okay?

I'm not okay! Austin. He fucking cheated on me.

WHAT. Are you fucking kidding me? Is that why he kept your relationship private and didn't let anyone in the business know? Only close people?

WELL FUCKING PROBABLY.

Adri when do you come home? I can try and book a ticket to you. If you need me i'm coming.

No... it's okay i come home tomorrow.. and so does he... He fucking cheated on me after he proposed. And... and when... when i came here he fucking told me he loved me. He gave me the ring back. I put it on. I was wearing it. We even did stuff again. I thought we was going to get back together...

Oh Adri... i'm sorry. I'm honestly so sorry. I'm going to fucking ram his head in when he gets back. You don't deserve this. How long was he cheating on u for?

a year.. i don't know exactly but it was atleast a year..

a year?! omg. Right Adri listen to me. Don't get yourself worked up over him. Go have a nice bath and then go to sleep.
you did so well today and u deserve have good rest of your night. I love you okay?

Yeah... okay. I love you.. bye.

- end of call -

I wiped the tears off my cheek and then laid down on my bed. I shut my eyes. I just wanted to sleep. I wanted to escape everything.

about 5 minutes later if me just laying on my bed Demi walked in. She was pumped up and she ran over to me. "come on get dressed! Everyone is coming to hang in here. We even have some drinksss" she said i sat up putting on a smile. I didn't want this to happen. But alcohol seemed like a good idea.
________________________________

i had gotten changed into some sweats and a crop top and everyone was now in mine and demi hotel room. I was sitting next to Luis and he had he arm resting on my knee and i had my head resting in his shoulder. We didn't really know eachother but we kind of just got along really well in a matter of 3 days. I had a bottle of Vodka in my hand. I hadn't drunk any yet but it was there if i wanted. We was all chatting and Austin kept looking at me smiling but u just pretend that i didn't notice. I just felt so drained. And i didn't know how to confront Austin.

But suddenly Luis pulled out his phone smirking "oi guys i have something to say." He said then yuri hung his phone around showing everyone the picture of Austin and the girl. "guess we now know who Austin's mysterious lover was." he stated and everyone looked shocked and laughed but Austin's face dropped. He turned white. He looked like he was going to be sick. And he glanced over to me and i rolled my eyes then opening the vodka and taking a swig. Fin then turned to Austin and placed a hand on his shoulder. "so did you love her Austin? you must off if she was a secret. I guess she didn't get the memo." he asked laughing and Austin sighed "erm.." he didn't even know what to say. "come on Austin don't be embarrassed." Demi stated and i leaned forwards. "yeah Austin don't be embarrassed. Tell us did you love her?" i said and Austin looked me dead in the eyes and didn't saying anything. And this caused the rage to come back. "come on don't be a coward tell us." i said and this caused Austin to walk over to me and grab my wrist then bpulling me inside the bathroom.

"what the fuck are you doing?!" he shouted. And everyone could hear and they're even walked closer to the bathroom to fully listen. i didn't say anything i just took another sip of the vodka. Which caused him to take the bottle. "hey fucking give that back!" i shouted and he shook his head "no i'm not." he said and i rolled my eyes "i thought we could do whatever we wanted?! yeah just like how you fucking cheated on me" i shouted and Austin looked down "Adri.." and i pushed him. "No! You cheated on me! We was together for 8 years! 8 fucking years! You asked me to marry you! And i said yes. But just 1 month later you cheated on me! You cheated on me for a whole year!" i shouted and i started cry and Austin still said nothing. "speak up! fucking talk. Did you love her?" i asked and Austin nodded his head "no fucking speak! Did you love her?!" i shouted again walking closer to him and he sighed "yes..." he said and i chuckled "how could i be so stupid.. you didn't love me." i said and Austin walked closer "Yes i did... i do. I loved you more.." he said trying to hug me. "just fucking leave me alone! I hate you. And you what!" i said opening the bathroom door. So see everyone in silence and i just laughed then dragging Austin out of the bathroom and walking to the unit next to my bed grabbing the engagement ring. "fucking take this." i said placing the ring in his hand.