bad idea

i got back to my room. Luckily Demi wasn't here. I instantly ran to the shower so i could clean. While i was in shower i couldn't help but think about what happened last night. But when i think about it. As much as it's all i wanted in the moment... now it doesn't feel like it was the right thing to do. it felt like it was a bad idea.

things just didn't feel right. Which pissed me off even more. I was so upset that i couldn't be with him and now i kind of have him and i don't want him..

i finished in the shower and got out then getting dressed into some joggers and a sports bra as i needed to train and practice my debut match tomorrow. I don't know it was with but i was gunna find out today. I then sat at the desk and began to cover the hickeys on my neck and chest. I didn't bother about any makeup on my face. I just wanted to cover my neck and chest. I then just quickly dried my hair. But as i was looking in the mirror i kept glancing at the ring on my hand. I paused for a second then quickly taking it off and putting it next to my bed.. i just didn't want to wear it right now..

after if i finished drying my hair i walked over to my bag and grabbed my trainers out of my bag and put them on and just grabbed my phone and gum bag which had my hotel key and water inside then i left and headed to where i was training.
________________________________

Once i arrived i walked into the building and saw everyone that was fighting. They all looked at me smiling and Austin smiled at me waving but i just pretend i didn't see him. Dominik then walked over to me. "no te ofendas si mami gana ¿de acuerdo? Pero si necesitas llorar, hay un baño allí.." he said smiling and his smile just pissed me off. He sounded so cocky. He was sorta nice yesterday and now he's not... i then placed my bag down and putting my phone inside and walked back over to Dominik "Ve a llevar tu micropene a otro lado. Me importa una mierda lo que tengas que decir." I said but before Dominik could say anything Demi walked over smiling "Adrianna! you're fighting me tomorrow! so we better start training". She stated smiling and i nodded then walking over to the ring and stepping inside.

We did a quick stretch then me and Demi began to practice. "so Adrianna i'm going to be talking about how i'm always on top and no one can take my title off me. And then you're music is going to play. Do you're normal entrance then you're going to say how you're a big fan of me. But i'm going to turn around at some point and you need knock me down then that's when our match will begin." she said and i nodded then pulling a confused face "do we know who's going to win?" i ask and Demi chuckles a little bit shaking her head "since it's your debut they said we just have to fight. Then in the future your other matches will be scripted"
_____________________________

me and demi was in the middle of a match. Demi had already attempted to pin me but i kicked out at 2. Dominik was on the ringside shooting comments "come on Mami! prove how weak adrianna is and how strong you are!" He said whilst Demi was climbing on the ropes. I ran the the ropes and leaned over in Dominiks face "hey... fuck.. you!" i said then punching his face causing him to stumble. But as Demi jumped and attempted to knock me down but as she jumped down i jumped up wrapping my arms around her and slamming her onto the floor. She groaned in pain and i quickly did the half nelson pin and won the match. Once i won i shrieked then instantly putting my hand out to help demi up. She groaned then smiling and grabbing my hand "good match princess. You're really good." she stated and i instantly smiled hugging her "thank you! god this was so much fun. i hope i don't hurt you too much. I don't know what i did with then pushing you on the mat when you jumped. I'm sorry." i said apologising as i felt bad because demi had a hand on her back and it looked really red. She reassured me she was fine and i then got out of the ring walking over to my bag.

I then walked outside to get some fresh air but Austin followed me outside. Because the doors was see through he grabbed my hand moving us away from the doors then leaning in a kissing me on the lips. I didn't really kiss him back which caused Austin to pull away "hey.. Adri. You okay?" he asked in a worried tone and i looked down at my shoes then back up at him putting on a smile. "yeah i'm okay" i said. I was lying. I wasn't fine. I was confused. All i've thought about all year was Austin and last night something happened that i have wanted for a year. But now i'm regretting it? i can't even think straight..

"Darling.. you don't seem okay?" Austin said then picking up the hand that did have the ring on he looked down at the hand then back at me "do you not want to wear it? i'm not saying we are going to get married tomorrow.. but i was thinking of perhaps us trying again?" Austin said and part of me wanted to shriek but the other part of me wants to say no and leave. I looked up at him smiling then giving him a quick kiss on the lips. And turning around walking back inside the building. I decided i would avoid the suggestion