its not a bad idea right?

knock.

i knocked on the door and i stood there waiting looking down at my hand that had the ring on playing with the ring. But my head shot up when Austin opened the door. He was just wearing some shorts so it caught me off guard for a second. But i then just looked up at him. "im sorry..." I said with teary eyes but Austin just pulled me by my waist close to him and he leaned in kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back moving my hands to his shoulders. Austin ended the kiss then moving the hand with the ring on and looked down at it. "you put it on?.." he asked and i nodded looking at the hand.

Austin then held my hand and walked me into his hotel room. He had his lamps on so he didn't turn the lights on but he closed to door. We then just stood smiling at eachother at the door. I was resting on the door and Austin was towering over me. Austin smiled tucking hair behind my ear. "Why did we have to break things off...?" he asked sighing and shaking his head "i could've been married to the most beautiful women i know..." he said and i didn't reply i just pulled on Austin's shoulders and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back sliding his hands down to my waist. He pulled me closer then ending the kiss moving his lips down to my neck. He started to kiss my neck and i gasp moving my right hand to his head and i ran my finger through his hair moving my by head to the side so he more room.

i then moved Austin away from my neck and pushing him towards the bed. He sat down and i sat down on his lap then kissing his neck. He slide his hands down from my shoulders, down my sides to my waist. He soon moved me away from his neck and picking me up and placing me on the bed. He was over me one hand near me and one on the bed frame so he wasn't laying on me. He was smiling and chain was dangling from his neck so i wrapped my finger around it and pulled him close to me kissing him. He broke the kiss then smiled at me "This isn't a bad idea right?" He asked and i placed my hand on his cheek smiling "No... If it's with you. Then no." i stated and Austin smiled then sitting up with made me sit up. He moved his hands down my shirt then looking back at me. I moved his hands away then taking off my shirt. I was now only wearing a bra and shorts. Austin smiled moving forwards and i laid back down and he was over me again smiling "You're so pretty..." he said then moving down and kissing my cheek, then down to my neck and then my collarbone. He stopped then looking back at me "do want to do more..?" he asked for reassurance before anything happens. I nod. But Austin sighed "Adri you know i need words." he said and i smiled then saying "yes Austin."
_____________________________
                     — next morning —

I woke up with no clothes on.. so i already knew what happened... I opened my eyes to see Austin asleep next to me. He had his arms wrapped around me. But i wanted to get dressed so i slowly left his arms sitting at the end of the bed and beginning to put my clothes on. I put my bra and underwear on then my shorts and i was about to put my top on. But i couldn't find it. "fuck.." i said i stood up and began to look around the room but i stopped and stood still when i heard Austin groan. I looked at him and he rubbed his eyes opening them and looking at the bed confused because i want there. So it caused me to chuckle "Morning Guapo." i said and Austin looked at me smiling "morning love." He said. And walked over to him and pecking him on lips. He smiled looked at me but his smile kicking faded when he heard a knock on the door. His head turned towards the door. Then back at me. I quickly passed him his boxers and shorts. And he quickly put them on running to the door.
I hid away from the door near the bed when Austin walked to the door and opening it a little bit. It was Dominik. "Sup Austin. You was supposed to meet me this morning so we could go to the gym." He said. And Austin sighed "shit yeah. I'm sorry man. I forgot my alarm." Austin said and Dominik then crossed his arms "so can i come in?" he asked.

Fuck. Austin looked back and i peeped around the corner then running and hiding under the bed. "i-.. um yeah sure.." Austin said then opening the door fully and Dominik walked in. He walked over to the bed then sat down on it. But when Dominik sat down he pulled a confused face. And he leaned down picking up a top. MY TOP. "Bro why have you got a women's shirt?" he asked and Austin quickly grabbed it off Dominik and held it. "must of been left in here form the last guest.." he said but Dominik stood up pacing around the room. "hm... okay... wait. You're a liar!"
Dominik stated chuckling. "you have 4 hickeys on your neck!" He stated and Austin tensed up shaking his head "Nah they ain't hickeys.. i haven't done anything like that for a bit.. Now get out i just woke up." Austin said ushering Dominik out of the room. Austin shut the door behind Dominik and then walked over to the mirror in the room and looked at his neck. "Adri man.." he said and i got out from under the bed and walked over to Austin "i have makeup in my room but then Demi is in there" i said then looking at my neck. I had so many more hickeys on my neck and chest. But i then grabbed my top off Austin and put it on. "Now you're lucky you have a room to hide in. I share a fucking room. And you have done way more to me then a i have to you. So suck it up buttercup." i said and Austin turned to look at me doing a fake gasp and pretending he was hurt by what i said. But i just laughed him then going on my tiptoes and kissing his cheek. "i need to go to my room and cover this but i'll be back so i can cover up yours." i say then leaving austin's room.