shes busy

"Adri don't do this infront of everyone.." he stated looking around at the others staring at us. And i wanted to just caring on shouting but i looked around and everyone was staring so it made me stop. They all had concerned looks and was silent. And i could feel tears forming in my eyes so i quickly left the hotel room and began to just walk in the hallway. But i soon stopped and just balled. I cousins even breathe properly. God i must of looked so stupid. I was being this dramatic. Yesterday i thought i didn't even love him anymore..

I soon felt a hand touch my shoulder and i turned around to see Dominik. He had the biggest concerned look on his face and he just pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back still balling and Dominik didn't even say word he just held me. He then started to play with my hair to calm me down and it worked so i ended the hug and wiped the tears of my face and looked up at him. "Thank you Dominik. You didn't have to do that i know he your best friend." i said and Dominik scrunched his eyebrows. "Who? oh him? he's just a nobody." he said trying to make me feel better and it made me laugh at little that he was pretending to not know Austin. I could tell he was trying the lighten the mood.

"you okay?" He asked and i shook my head as my eyes got watery again. "Not really. But i'll live" i said and Dominik sighed "He's a dickhead don't let him get to you." he said and i smiled nodding my head "Yeah... it's just a bit hard." i said and Dominik nodded his head being understanding "if you don't mind me asking. What happened? We just heard you shouting but couldn't tell what you was saying" he asked and my heart dropped. I forgot they probs don't know the whole story. So i took a deep breath before i told him. "Me and Austin met eachother when we was 13. I moved from mexico to america and he improved my english. We became best friends... and um" i said becoming emotional again and my voice started to break "we um started dating when i was 15. We stated together for ages. And when we had been... been together for...um.. 7 years he... proposed... I said yes. But after us being together for 8 years we broke things off. As we kept arguing as he was always travelling and i couldn't come with him because i was a secret to that whole world.... But when i came here we started to re-kindle i guess... And um i just found out that 2 months after he proposed he cheated on me. And he cheated for about a year.." i said beginning to cry again. I felt so stupid and used. Austin was the love of my life. "I just feel so stupid.. And i don't know what to do anymore. Like what was i even made for?" i said and Dominik just instantly hugged me again and patted my back "I'm sorry Adrianna. That's a lot. I know we don't know eachother that well but i'm here for you okay? And you don't deserve any of this. Screw him" Dominik said and i just hugged him tighter. As Dominik was my only comfort right now.

About 5 minutes after of us just hugging i pulled myself together and stopped crying. And i sighed then ending the hug and looking up at Dominik "Im going to go back in there." i said and Dominik raised a brow. "you sure? U and Demi could just have mine a Luis room. So u dont have to see him again. Or i can kick him out the room." he said and i shut down all the options and shook my head. "No it's fine. I'm gunna have to deal with him a lot more. I need to deal with it. And he's not going to ruin my night because of it." i said walking back to the room. I stood at the door and Dominik stood next to me looking down at me. And i soon felt an arm go around my shoulders. It was Dominik. I looked up at him and he smiled at me "voy a cuidar de ti." he stated and i smiled then opening the hotel room door.

As we walked in no one really noticed us walk in as they went back to talking and blasting music. I saw Austin standing looking outside the window on the phone and he didn't seem happy. But he then turned around and saw Dominiks arm around me which didn't really make him any happier. Me and Dominik sat down on the end of my bed he kept his arm around me and glanced at me smiling.

I never knew Dominik would be at good comforting me. But he was. He knew what to say and what to do. He was a gentleman.

Me and Dominik then started to chat and drink with Demi, Luis and Finn. And i was actually now having fun despite the break down about 30 minutes ago. Dominik had eventually moved his arm away from me as we just was all joking around he was still sat next me and said he wasn't going to move. I had practically forgot about the whole thing i don't know if that was the alcohol or the people i was surrounded by. They all made me feel welcome and included straight away. I was actually beginning to feel really a part of this whole business. I was happy.

But then i saw Austin walk up me and he sighed then saying "Can we go actually talk." He asked and i was about to speak but Dominik looked up at Austin then putting arm around me smirking at Austin and said in the bluntest tone. "She's busy."