021

"hmm baby take a day off today." yeeun pleaded as she quickly got on top of him, each leg pressing against soobin's waist, straddling him on the bed in attempt to prevent him from leaving.

"i can't, love. my job is not just a game i can play whenever i feel like it."

"soobin, don't tell me you prefer going to work over staying with me." she called out, voice teasing.

"ofcourse i prefer staying with you."

"so stay." she said, bringing her lips close to his cheek and letting them linger there. soobin could feel her soft breath hitting his cheek as he unconciously leaned into the touch.

"please get off me yeeun, i'm already late for work. i still have work to catch up on so it would be better for me to go." gently, he placed his hands on her hips, trying to push her off but she remained still so he just sighed. "aren't you supposed to be with your friend right now? you told me you were going to stay at hers today."

"mhm that's true." she finally pressed her lips against his cheek. "but i missed you."

soobin hummed, glancing over to her as she stared intently back to her boyfriend, her face close to his.

"what are you staring at?" he prodded, an arm wrapping around his shoulder. the arm shifted, so now her hand rested on his nape, playing with the loose black strands.

yeeun squinted at him.

"you, obviously." she simply answered, staring at her partner. the black haired chuckled, shifting his hand to cup at yeeun's jaw and moved her body to face him better. soobin put on a fake frown, lips pouting a little

"why? do i look bad?" he teased, and yeeun would normally playfully hit him by now and tell him to go away. however she seemed completely different right now. she was too entranced by the look in soobin's eyes.

"no. you look good." she mumbled. the black haired chuckled again, a smile blossoming on his lips.

"just good?" soobin challenged, raising an eyebrow as he shifted his face even closer to his girlfriends'.

now, there wasn't necessarily an answer soobin was expecting, but he didn't think she would simply resort to "no, you look pretty."

soobin laughed, but a small part of himself couldn't help but feel like she was belittling him again, the grip he had on her jaw started becoming a little more firm. thumb brushing over her cheek lightly. he was a little taken aback by the answer, yet couldn't let go of her. the male watched as his girlfriends' eyes flickered to his neck. he took it upon himself to shift closer now, just mere centimetres away, her breath lingering on his neck.

maybe she really could get him to forget about work today, she thought.

"honey, you're screaming for being dominated." yeeun giggled and soobin shuddered with a mixture of discomfort and excitement - he was trying to figure out how to communicate with yeeun to let him go to work but he was enjoying this too. he always wanted her to love him.

"look at you, allowing me to use you as i please. you can't even tell me that you have to leave because you enjoy being under my control, don't you? so pathetic." she scolded, lightly massaging the area she pinched on his thigh. she continued to mouth down soobin's neck, finding the spot which always erupted the strongest reaction from her boyfriend. yeeun knew him well by now, and he couldn't remember the last time she had left a hickey there. soobin didn't answer, too occupied by yeeun's sharp teeth grazing against his bare skin.

"you underestimate how beautiful you are, you know." she spoke for him. increasing the ministrations on his thighs, fingers digging into the skin there. yeeun's touch felt electric, like he got tiny shocks wherever her fingers would graze. "you're so beautiful, just like a girl, the prettiest boy i've ever seen." she said, finishing up her work on that specific spot and immediately starting up on another hickey further up his neck.

soobin didn't know how to feel, the compliments made him feel like melting but at the same time, its not what he wanted to hear. yeeun always shamed him for how 'feminine' he was so was she even complimenting him right now? or was she just stating whatever she was seeing. he didn't know if her words were laced with mockery or sincerity, it was almost impossible to believe them. warmth grew and blossomed in his chest, yet, at the same time he felt sickeningly insecure.

"i have to leave."

"don't." the woman commanded, pushing herself onto him again.

however, soobin wrapped his hands around both her wrist, pushing them over on the bed so now he was the one on top. his eyes had turned dark, as if he had lost control over his actions. she stared up at him, mouth wide open and the corner of her lips raising up. ofcourse she liked this, she always pushed soobin to take action but he never did.

"i'm going to work love." he said, eyes softening again as he lowered himself down to press a kiss on her lips before getting up to ready himself for work.

"okay." she giggled, still stunned.

-----------

today was the day yeonjun wanted to talk to the assistant. hueningkai had changed his mind about the situation so instead of avoiding him, he wanted to talk to him instead. he waited near soobin's desk but couldn't find him. he hadn't come to yeonjun's house today. the ceo seemed extremely disappointed. yeonjun knew the taller was going to be in trouble for that.

while waiting for what felt like hours, curiosity quickly took over. slowly, he moved to the side and approached the youngers' desk. he was invading his privacy, didn't know what he was looking for but he didn't think much off it. he wound up beside the desk with frames on it, so he stopped to inspect each one.

he recognized beomgyu right away. but some pictures contained people he didn't know, maybe it was his siblings. there was one behind the rest that was a bit dusty. he pulled it forward and saw a younger soobin in a cape and gown standing between an older couple. it must be his parents, and they must've been at his graduation.

yeonjun put the frame back down and grabbed another that was laying flat behind the rest. it was even dustier than the graduation photo. in it, soobin was standing beside a woman who looked beautiful, she had almond eyes and cute lips. the picture wasn't too old. comparing it to the other photos, this one was definitely taken after high school.

yeonjun was a bit suspicious of the photo. the two in it looked pretty close, bodies pressed fully together with faces touching. they might've just been close friends, but yeonjun didn't expect soobin to act that way with female friends.

if this was a past girlfriend, why was the picture still on this desk? sure, it was laid down. but shouldn't it have been stored away, or even thrown away?

"what are you doing here?" he heard a voice approach him from behind.

yeonjun quickly put the frame back where he found it and turned around. "ah hey beomgyu, i was just.. waiting for soobin."

"he isn't here. i doubt he will come today, don't want you to waste your time." beomgyu smiled nicely to which yeonjun nodded.

"ah okay, thank you for letting me know."

yeonjun tried to put the image out of his head as fast as possible. it wasn't worth his time to think about, and it probably didn't mean anything anyways. so, no reason to worry.

he just hoped that stayed the case.