"Take responsibility for the mess that you've created, babygirl." Your smile faded as you coughed on his double meaning words but tried not to show it, but he knew that you had understood him the other way, making him smirk. You took the wipes from him as he bent down a bit, placing his hands on the wall on either side of your head, towering over you. You gulped and took out a wipe before raising your hand. He closed his eyes as you started to rub the eyeshadow off his eyes. Clutching the pack of wipes tightly in your hand, you slowly wrapped that arm around his neck to hold his face in place, bringing him closer in the process. You kept the used wipe on the table beside you and took out another as you proceeded to rub it on his cheeks.

He opened his eyes, staring at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He was a bit mad at you for ruining his sleep, but now he could only feel love and only love for you and from you. He loved the way you were softly rubbing his cheeks, making sure to not hurt him. It wouldn't have hurt him even if you had rubbed roughly, but he admired you for taking care of him in every tiniest way possible. You had forcefully fed him because he was feeling too lazy to eat. As soon as he had taken a shower after having his dinner and plopped on the bed, he remembered he was almost asleep and you had covered him up by the duvet and applied moisturizer on his face.

If he treated you like a baby, then he was your baby too. If you deserved care and respect, he deserved it too. And if he loves you beyond any limits, then why should you set boundaries?

You discarded this wipe as well and pulled out a new one to wipe the lipstick, but before you could do so, he wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you closer, startling you. "T-Tae w-what-" You managed to speak, but he cut your words. "I would rather have your lips wipe your lipstick off my lips." He seductively whispered in your ears, making you go weak in your knees.

You tossed the pack of wipes somewhere in the room and held his face in your hand. With the other hand, you caressed his cheeks, staring in his eyes as he stared back. You stroked his lips, the same way he does. His hot breath was on your lips as yours hit his chin. Closing your eyes, you tilted your head and captured his lips in yours. Moving your lips against his, you licked and sucked on them, exactly the way he does. He kissed you back, enjoying this side of yours, until you decided to break the kiss and start kissing his jawline.

His breath hitched as you moved down and started to suck on his neck. He started to breathe heavily, shutting his eyes and clutching the hem of your shirt tightly in his hold. He let out a soft gasp when you bit him, marking him as yours. Lowering your hands, you held the hem of his t-shirt and slowly pulled it up, removing it from his body, leaving him shirtless. He stared at your face as you placed your palm on his chest, right above his heart and whispered, "This... is mine... isn't it?" You asked, as he couldn't help but pull you into another kiss before saying, "Yes it is... it is yours... all yours..."

The kiss got rough as he walked backwards, and you followed his lead. He sat on the bed as you climbed on his lap and he slid his hands inside your shirt, roaming them all over your body. He broke the kiss as he felt his member tightening in his pants and threw his head back in ecstasy. He got up with you in his arms, only to turn around and place you on the bed before hovering over you. "Now guess what babygirl..." He whispered seductively.

"You'll actually have to take responsibility for the mess that you've created."

[Two Weeks Later]

"Look at that sweetheart! That artist is sketching! Let's make our sketch too!" He excitedly dragged you towards a street artist and sat on the chair. He side-hugged you and smiled at the artist, gesturing to him to make a sketch of you two as you smiled at his childishness.

It's been two weeks since you were on your honeymoon and you felt that this was the best vacation you had ever spent. Mrs Chen took great care of you both and treated you like her own daughter. The three of you would sit together and talk for hours about life, relationships, plants, people and every single thing. She was frank and open-minded, so you didn't have much problem socializing with her.

Moreover, Taehyung took you to all the places you had always dreamt of visiting, and you also met his college friends and professors. Each and everyone had the same opinion of him, 'silent but smart', and now they were glad to see such a jolly Taehyung. It made you happy and content seeing this great and positive change in him. Today's Taehyung was the complete opposite of the Taehyung you had initially met. He would surprise you with flowers and cupcakes and chocolates everyday when you would wake up. He would make you breakfast and feed you himself, saying that he loves to spoil you. You felt lucky to have him.

"Done!" The artist exclaimed, satisfied with his work as Taehyung happily hopped towards him. You giggled and walked up to him. "Woah! Look sweetheart this is amazing, isn't it?" You smiled at your sketch and nodded. Taehyung was showing his boxy smile and his one hand was wrapped around your waist, while your head was on his shoulder and you were smiling in the sketch. You took it from him as he paid to the artist and then he intertwined his hand with yours before walking forward. "This indeed is very beautiful." You said, mesmerized by the art as he giggled. "Not more than you." You grinned and scrunched your nose at his words as he rubbed his nose against your cheeks.

You both laughed and made your way towards your car, unaware of the pair of eyes staring at you both. The person took a sip of their coffee as Taehyung got inside the car after you and shut the door. The car left, making the person smirk.

"Finally Taehyung, we meet again."