your first time

Y/n's pov

Me and my boyfriend Cameron of 9 months were sitting on the couch cuddling and watching Netflix. Then out of no where Cameron attacked my neck with kisses. I looked down and he had a boner. I laughed to myself. Then Cameron found my sweet spot and I tried my hardest not to moan. I wanted to tease him and he knew it. "Y/n stop teasing I love it when you moan." He said seductivly. " cam." I moaned. He smirked. I got on his lap and I was facing him. One of my knees on each side of his legs. "Look who's eager." He said with a chuckle. "Hey, you started kissing me okay." I said pointing my finger in his face. He just laughed.

I started to rock my hips so my area was grinding on camerons erection. Cameron stood up and I wrapped my legs around him. I could feel his boner again. I grinded my area on it again and we both moaned. He started walking up the stairs and into our bedroom. He laid me on the bed and we started making out. I still had my legs wrapped around him. I tightened my legs around him and his boner rubbed against my area. I moaned and he smirked and started grinding hard making me moan uncontrollably. I pulled on the hem of his shirt signaling for him to take it off. He got the idea and took it off all I could do was stare. "Take a picture it will last longer." He said flexing. All I could do is laugh. He got back on top of me a we started making out again.

Cameron started taking off my clothes. He eyed me up and down. I smiled and he started attacking me with kisses again. Then he reached around to the back of my back and unclipped my bra he just stared at my boobs. "So fucking beautiful." He whispered. He leaved kisses down my stomach. He got to my underwear and looked at me for approval. I nodded and he smiled. He looked at me while pulling down my underwear. He had pure lust in his eyes. He pulled my underwear off and just look at my area for a second then smiled. "Your so wet for me......that's an automatic turn on." He said. He put his face near my entrance and I could feel he I breath. I moaned. "Babe I haven't even touched you yet." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and he went back to work.

Cameron's pov
Started flicking my tongue up and down y/n's clit. Her back arched off the bed. She moaned so loud. I started fingering her. She started moving trying to get me to go deeper. "Be a good girl for daddy." I said smirking. She stopped. "Beg for it." I said being seductive. "Deeper daddy!" She moaned. She kept repeating it so I went deeper and curled my fingers. "Cam!" She screamed/moaned. I chuckled and went deeper and faster. She was so tight around my fingers. Imagine what she would be around my cock. She cummed on my fingers and she was out of breath.

Y/n's pov
I cummed on camerons fingers and he licked it. "Your so tasty." He said and I laughed. He started taking his boxers off. I just stared. His cock was so huge. It slapped his abs and I gasped. "Its OK I won't hurt you." He said looking worried. I smiled and he claimed on top of me. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and he positioned his self at my entrance. He slowly slid himself in. It hurted but I wanted this. I closed my eyed tight and a tear came out. "Am I hurting you baby?" Cam asked. "Cam I want this keep going." He nodded and went all the way in. He started going slow so I can adjust to his size. Then I it was all pleasure. It felt good. "Faster cam." I moaned. He quickened his pace and I moaned loud. "Y/n your so.... tight." He moaned. "just for you...babe." I managed to get out. Cameron went faster and faster. Then he hit a certain spot and I screamed. "Found it babe." He said. He hit it again,again and again. I screamed so loud. "Try to keep it down babe." Cam moaned. His thrust got sloppier. I felt this knot in my stomach. Then I felt something warm inside of me. Then I cummed on Cameron's cock. "I love you y/n." Cameron said. "I love you too." I said. And with that we fell asleep.

I'm going to update every day!