"What! Holy fuck dude!" He shot up in bed to see a black and sleek panther laying next to him.

He screamed like hell and quickly got out of bed.

"Bad out!" He pointed to the door, and it looked up at him with guilty eyes. He just growled, then it attacked him.

He screamed again and punched it randomly. It fell back and slowly changed into Chivvy she was holding her nose.

"Ahh my fucking nose! You flipping asshole! You know the nazi's are coming with the british to rape us right! Oh my god blood!!!!" Chivvy rambled on then passed out.

"Shapeshifter." I whispered before the scent of blood came to my senses. "CHIVVY!!" Hayden yelled as she ran through my arms and pushed Felix back, before he slapped her aside and bit down into Chivvy.

"Hayden!" I shouted as I rushed over to her.

She sniffled and looked at Felix, I walked over to Felix, "Felix, man you need to stop." I yelled.

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

Elize's Pov

-By Donut-

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

I walked up to Chases door and knocked on it, Hayden went through the door and looked at me, "My daddy is in trouble." Hayden said and she had tears in her face.

I opened the door and saw Chase and Felix fighting while Chivvy was on the floor, I ran over to her and saw bite marks on her neck.

I heard something break as I looks over at Chase and Felix fighting, I started to panic, "What should I do??" I asked Hayden.

Hayden ran over to her backpack, and grabbed a book and opened it, and pointed to a picture of a wolf, "But I can't, I never tried." I said. As tears ran down my face. I started to sob as I realized how unless I was, suddenly everything stopped, I opened my eyes and realized everything was frozen.

"What the fuck?" I whispered. I walked over to Chase and grabbed his hand and pulled him aside before time unfrozen and Chase looked at me with red eyes, "Chase? What the fuck is going on?" I questioned as Felix disappeared.

"Elize, I er..." he started as more tears ran down my face he took his thumbs and wiped them away, "STOP!" I yelled.

"What-"

"Just go away!" I screamed as I ran out of the cabin.

"Elize what's wrong!!" Chase yelled behind me.

"Just leave me ALONE!" I screamed.

I sat down on the rock as I put my head in my lap, those eyes, they were the last thing I saw before my sister was murdered. She was one of them, my dad told me when I was little he hunted supernatural stuff like that. I loved Tiea, she was my twin sister, it's all coming back now.

~ Flashback ~

"Elize!!" Tiea yelled as she hugged me.

"Tiea!" I yelled as I hugged her.

I looked at her and realized she had a baby belly, "Tiea, are you pregnant?" I asked.

"Yeah." she smiled and sat on my bed.

"Are you crazy?! Your only twelve."

She giggled.

"It's Chases baby."

I felt my heart drop, I had loved Chase, my sister got to him first through. She crushed my heart.

A year later Tiea had Hayden, she was different when she came home with Chase, she had red eyes, "I'm getting some stuff I'll be back In a couple of years."

"Wait Tiea where are you going? You can't just leave."

"I have to, Elize, if you haven't noticed I'm a vampire, I don't want to hurt you or dad."

"Tiea!!" I sobbed.

"I'm sorry." she said before leaving with Chase.

She came back four months later her eyes were a shade of golden red and she smiled at me, "I want to introduce you to Hayden!" Tiea said.

"Hwi!" Hayden babbled.

"Hi!" I said.

Tiea giggled before the door opened and my dad walked in, "Tiea." he growled.

Tiea turned to face him, "No." he whispered.

"Daddy, I'm sorry." she said

He slammed the door, "What's going on?" I asked before Tiea opened the window and looked back at me, "I love you." she whispered before jumping out with Hayden in her hands.

I ran to my window, "TIEA!" I yelled.

My door opened and my dad held his gear, "No child of mine shall be a abomination." he said.

I pushed past my dad as I ran downstairs and out the door and into the forest, I ran up to our treehouse and climbed up and saw Tiea and Hayden.

I closed the door and latched it as I shut the windows and walked over and sat with her.

~End~

I felt someone grab my hand, I opened my eyes and looked at Hayden, she looked so much like Tiea. "My daddy says hes sorry." she said.

"Tell him, I never want to see him again, he could of saved her!"

"Who?"

"Your mommy." I said.

"Daddy said mommy left us."

"She was murdered, he could of saved her!" I yelled before I got up and walked further into the forest.

"My daddy lie to me?"

"Yeah, he lied to me to, every time I see your dad, my heart skips a beat, I can't take this pain Hayden." I said.

She grabbed my hand, "I love you." she whispered

"GO AWAY HAYDEN!" I shouted.

Tears ran down her face, "I HATE YOU!!" I screamed as tears ran down my face before Hayden ran away.

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

Felix's Pov

-By Oreo-

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

I touched my lips and began to trembled. I was in a tree sobbing like a girl. I can't I believe I did that to someone that beautiful...that young. Then I slapped Hayden way...I covered my face with my hands. Why was I becoming such a monster? Why did I let IT take over...

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

Chase's Pov

-By Donut-

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

I looked down at my slit wrists as I heard the door open, I pulled my sleeves down and threw my razor in the trash.

Hayden looked at me, "Daddy why are you crying?" she asked as she wiped away some tears of her own.

"Hayden, I love her."

"No daddy, you loved mommy, you don't love Elize."

I looked up at Hayden, "But-"

"Mommy is dead, you lied to me daddy." Hayden said as tears ran down her face.

"Hayden-"

"Ssh Daddy, I'm going to find Elize."

"What did she say?"

"She doesn't ever want to see you again, I don't either because you killed mommy!!! You could of saveded her!!" Hayden yelled.

"Hayden you can just leave!"

"Watch me." she said as she grabbed her backpack and disappeared.

I sat there on the cold floor as I grabbed my razor out of the trash and ran it across my skin.