Welcome, To Camp Hell On Earth

-Prologue- 

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Civvy's Pov 

-By Oreo-

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Civvy stood there, right infront of the sign. She was the first one there, at the camp. She hated her parents right now. More than she ever had, mostly because hot air was coming out of her mouth when she breathed since it was a rare cold spring day. She sun was barely out and she was shivering and exhausted. She had spent the whole morning puking her brains out, and no not because of the plan and car ride to this death trap. Because she was pregnant.

When she found out she thought of my gosh this is it my life is ruined. When her parents found out they told her she screwed up, but when her supposed boyfriend that loved and cared for her found out he slapped her and told her that she was not going to ruin his acting and singing career. That if she didn't get an abortion she was being kicked out. Civvy didn't want to be kicked out, but. She was totally against killing her baby and he knew that. So when he went to band practice she packed almost all her stuff, leaving the stuff he gave her besides her sketch book, and took off. She never saw him again and that was last month.

But now she was in a small place called Hell on Earth. And she wasn't ready for the wilderness. 

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾ 

Felix's Pov 

-By Oreo- 

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Felix arrived at the gate and sighed. As he got out of the warm car and into the blistering cold air he thought that never in a million years would he be sent to camp, let alone a a deserted one. What was his aunt thinking? Was she trying to kill me? Apparently she was.

Felix strode up to her blonde head of long hair.

"Hey" he said smoothly to her and she didn't look up.

"Hi..." she mumbled and he inspected her closer. She was shivering. He just shrugged, what could he do about it. He wasn't giving up his coat because this girl didn't bother to bring one.

"Soo.." he said trying to make coversation while waiting for the others to arrive.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾ 

-Elize's Pov- 

-By Donut- 

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

I stood looking up at the camp sign which read, Camp Hell On Earth, I turned back around to look at the bus and sighed then picked up my backpack and walked into camp and sat down on the ground.

-FlashBack-

"Come on babe it will be fine." Xander assured me.  

"Xander I don't know about this." 

"Come on Elize lighten up let's do this." 

I sighed as I sat up, Xander sat up besides me.  

"I don't think I'm ready and plus you said you didn't even have a condom."  

Xander rolled his eyes, "Fine then I'm leaving."