I don't know about Krisha though. But she would also reach home at the same time I guess.

.

And I was right.

Because as soon as I was about to enter our mansion's gate, her car came just behind me.

I parked and got down and waited for her to do the same.

"Arjun Raichand. You're home early today. " She said closing the car door.

"Yes, I am. Didn't have any surgeries today. " I said while she nodded.

"Come. Let's go. "

"Where? " I said excitedly.

"In the house, dummy. " She said and started walking while I followed her.

"By the way, is this your regular time of coming back? " I enquired.

"Yes. Mostly. Depends if I have a meeting or not. "

"You have meetings in the night?" I questioned, in a serious tone.

"No! But if I had a meeting that day, I would sit for a lot of time, thinking about it. " She told while I nodded when we heard a voice

"You both have to talk everything now or what? " Our heads snapped towards the voice, to look at mom who was looking at us with smile.

"It's so nice though. Do you remember Kalyani? We would also reach at same time and talk as if we were away for a century. " Dad said, who had to be honest, felt like had teleported from somewhere, because he came so suddenly.

"That's true.. " Mom said going in her dreamland "But now you both go and freshen up fast and come back, we have a surprise for our daughter" She said.

"Surprise? For me? What it is? " Krisha said excitedly and I feel so happy seeing her behaving like this.

"It's a surprise. You go and come fast. Surprise will come too. " Mom said and we both went to our room.

.
.

We both have came to our room and Krisha is Freshening up first, so I have nothing to do except sit on the bed.

Oh my bed! How much I am missing you.

I wonder what would be Mom's surprise though.
Because she and surprises are a deadly combo.

I remember once she, as a birthday surprise, kept rain dance for me and my friends and while looking for the proper pipes on the terrace, she slipped and sprained her ankle, and I didn't have a birthday party that year.

She does everything really brilliantly, but the final execution always has some problem or the other.

"What do you think would be your mom's surprise? " Krisha said, all of a sudden which startled me for a moment.

"I have no idea, but I'm really excited for it. " I said.

"Go and quickly freshen up, because I can't wait for whatever the surprise is. " She literally commanded me like a wife, so I like a loving husband, just came out in 5 minutes.

We both then went down stairs to see mom and dad.
No. Not mine. Krisha's Mom and dad.

"Mom! Dad! " Krisha called out and literally jumped from the third last stair to go and hug them.

.
.

Krisha

"You're planning to choke us or what? " Mom said and then I realized that I was actually hugging them so tight.