~ Episode 5 ~

~~~Y/N's P.O.V~~~

I was beyond confused as to why Jimin was treating me this way. He seemed to be angry at whatever I did. I could not help but wondered whether he would beat me, just like Auntie Eunchae, after we got married. Even if he does beat me up, I could only accept it as Auntie Eunchae had said that I would abide to him or else she would kill me if his family ever regretted their decision and wanted a refund from Auntie Eunchae. I watched as he drove his car away at an increasing speed. I walked to my math class, feeling worried about his safety. I met Doyoung along the way and he offered to walk me to my next class again.

Doyoung: "So why are you in a daze?" He asked with worry laced in his voice.

Y/N: "Oh, it is just Jim-, it is nothing." I stuttered, not wanting to say anything more.

Doyoung: "It is Jimin, isn't it?" He questioned with raised eyebrows.

Y/N: "Erm...it is just some personal matters." I replied and luckily, he did not question anymore but I could see that he still has some suspicions with him. I entered the classroom in which most of the people were already there, including Haruna and her friends. Haruna saw me and she smirked.

Haruna: "Hey, Freak. How are you and your miserable face?" Some people in the class laughed but her friends laughed the loudest. I turned red and quickly slipped into my seat with my head down. Throughout the whole lesson, I could feel small little bits of paper being thrown at me and I knew who it was. I could only pray for the class to end fast.

When the class ended, I rushed to my last class which was geography class and made my way home quickly in case Haruna and her friends want to have their way with me.

When I reached home, Auntie Eunchae was not home yet, and I could not help but breathed a sigh of relief. I made use of the time to complete my homework and make some dinner for Auntie Eunchae. Half an hour later, she staggered into the house with a bottle in her hand. I placed her dinner on the dining table once she plopped herself down. After seeing her dinner, she glared at me and yelled.

Eunchae: "What kind of dinner is this?!" The next thing I knew was she punched me in the stomach, and I doubled in pain. She kicked me over and over again and taking the plate of dinner, she dumped the mild hot contents onto my bruised face.

I shrieked in pain, and she laughed, grabbing her bottle and stumbled into her room. I lie on the kitchen floor and cried until I had no more tears. I picked myself up and clean up the mess before washing my face. I realised my face had become red, adding to the color of purple. I slipped into my bed and cried myself to sleep.

 I slipped into my bed and cried myself to sleep