Late night type

(So far, I haven't watched a single episode of southpark, so if anything seems a bit out of character, or weird, dont mind it

Oh, and this is about Stendy btw)

______________________

Scrolling through all the contacts that were on my phone, I passed up each name one by one. The blue light shines directly at my face, contrasting with the pitch black room. I continuing to school, until my thumb instinctively stopped at one of the contacts, and I audibly sighed.

"...Wendy..." I said a bit sluggish.

I shifted a bit in my bed before clicking the contact, and then I stared at her profile picture for a few moments. Then at the last text messages that were sent between us.

                                                                                    Wendy💍😍

Wendy: Good morning Stan! 💕 I wanted to ask if you were free next week? Maybe we can hangout? :)

Stan: sorry, me and Kyle were already gonna do stuff next week

Wendy - Oh, that's alright! Then, maybe the week after? I was thinking we could watch the new movie that came out, and you were talking about it a lot, so I already brought us the tickets! Does that sound good? 

                                                                        Last replied 5 days ago...

Sh!t. 5 days ago? Has time really passed, just like that? Why the hell didn't I even reply? Is... That why she's been ignoring me? 

I then started to think about what I should even say, as things were a bit messed up this past week. Should I act casual? I began typing, my thumbs moving quickly along the keyboard.

"That sounds great, see you there!"

No... No. Should I be more affectionate with her? Girls like affectionate men, right? I quickly deleted the last response and typed up something else.

"Thanks babe, I'll be looking forward to seeing you next week 🥰"

... Dammit! Why is it so hard to just send one text? Should I not send her a text at all and just meet up with her tomorrow at school? She might think I'm a pu$$y or something. But I still have to say something. 

Staying still for a couple of minutes, my stomach flurrying with different ideas, I eventually glanced at the time from the corner of my eye, and saw it was 4:28 AM. I really needed to go to sleep, I can't just keep thinking about what to say. So, I switched off my phone, tossing it to the other side of my bed, and watching as it slid off the corner. I groaned as I heard the thud of my phone collapsing to the ground. 

"Damn."

I figured just to leave it, since I'm tired as hell. Grabbing a pillow, I lied in my bed, and I finally closed my weary eyes. I squeezed the pillow in my arms a bit tightly, listening to my own breathing before I managed to doze off. 

______________________

"Dude, did you even get any sleep at all?" Kyle questioned, tilting his head a bit, as a few red curls fell over his eyes. He immediately pushed away his hair from his face, a bit annoyed. Cartman poked my shoulder, as he sneered,"Yeah, you look crusty as hell. You kinda smell like cigarette butts too!"

I  irritatedly swatted Cartman's hands away from me, glaring at him, though not answering. I then buried my head in my arms, lying on my desk tiredly. 

Kyle decided to ask again in a softer tone, but still serious,"Stan, you alright? What happened last night, man?"

"Did you jerk off or something it was blue and purple?" 

"Shut it, fatass!"

"Aye, don't call me fat! Fuc*ing jew..." Cartman rolled his eyes, before turning away from me and Kyle.

Kyle gritted his teeth, gripping his own gloves tightly, before managing to calm down a bit. He looked at me again, as I still had my head in my arms. He asked again for the third time,"Stan...Are you just gonna stay quiet the whole day? Say something at least!"

Kyle then sighed, before leaning in a bit to ask,"Is it about Wendy?"

My eyes widened a bit, as I didn't expect him to catch on that quickly. But Kyle was my super best friend, so I couldn't expect him to not know. I looked up at him, before replying in a lower voice than usual,"Yeah... It is."

______________________

(Alright, it's like 2:49 AM, so ill leaves this here for now, give me feedback if you can please :))