-Credence and Perfidious- Part 3

The main character now has to take care of his childhood friend's son for as long as he has to do it for a reason, it seems simple enough, right?

The quote image in every part is essential and all of this is for entertainment purposes only!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karl was given crucial rules and instructions by USSR on how to take care of his son, including the schedule for his son's bath time, room cleaning, and bedtime. Meanwhile, Russia stood awkwardly between them, observing the conversation with uncertainty.

USSR: "As long as you don't overfeed Russia, he should be alright"

"There are leftovers in the fridge. Please make sure not to give Russia any spicy chicken, as that is what I plan to eat"

Karl: "The spicy chicken is in the big container, right?"

USSR: "Whenever Russia lies down on the couch or sofa, make sure he doesn't fall off during his sleep as he tends to do so frequently"

Karl: "Got it, Soviet"

USSR: "I think it's important to keep an eye on Russia and ensure he doesn't attempt to leave the house... The last time he managed to get out, he threw a mug at the window and broke it. Luckily, he didn't get injured by the shattered glass."

"However, he got stuck in a bush for a few hours. When I arrived home, I saw his hat poking out of the bush, so I rush over to the bush and got him out of there. He would have caught a cold at some point if I hadn't seen him..."

Karl: "And you considered leaving him alone here, unsupervised? What kind of parent would do that?"

"Soviet, your parenting style is disappointing to me. I find it irresponsible that you would behave in such a manner"

USSR: "I know it's bad, but I have my reasons, Karl"

Karl: "Excuses don't work on me, Soviet..."

USSR: "I'm not making an excuse- It's for a REAL reason"

Sighs "I think we're getting off-topic here..."

Karl, thinking: I'm not done yet-

USSR: "As I was saying, you understood everything I told you?"

Karl: "Yes, I remembered everything in detail"

USSR: "Good, that's all I can explain... Do you have any questions, Karl?"

Karl: "Hmm..."

"Yes actually, I have one thing I wanna ask"

USSR: "Go ahead and ask me"

Karl: "You've shared a lot of helpful rules with me, but I'm feeling a bit unsure about one of them - the rule about not going into that locked room over there..."

Points at the door from upstairs  "Why is it locked? Was the room used to store junk in there?"

USSR: "I wouldn't say junk... There's some old furniture inside the room, I couldn't get myself to get rid of them..."