Love Language - Zhuo Zhi

Although Zhuo Zhi never admitted it to you, his love language, his way of showing affection, was taking good care of you.

He didn't have to say it, you already knew.

He would always make sure to pay special attention to you, making sure you felt comfortable and safe at all times.

During your meals together, he would put more food on your plate when he noticed that your plate was almost empty.

Whenever he went out, he would ask you if you needed anything, and come back with a gift anyway when you said no.

He would even send pictures of the sky to you anytime you were feeling down, even when you didn't tell him or text him about it. How he always knew how you were doing, you didn't know.

Whether it be pampering you with wet cloths and chicken broth when you were sick, or running around on errands for you when you were on your period, at the end of the day, taking care of you was just his way of showing his love.

You loved him for it. For him.

And you showed your own love back by spending quality time with him, every time you two were together.

You made sure that he too knew he was loved by showering him with affection 24/7, giving him reassuring glances at public hang outs with others, often squeezing his hand to remind him that he wasn't alone.

And, of course, although Zhuo Zhi never straight up said so or asked, you already knew that he liked cuddling after long nights, so that's what you two did every night.

You always knew.

That was just how you two loved.