"su-ae! what are you playing?" you lean on the game that's beside the one she's at.

"some strength game. you have to hit the button as hard as you can to win tickets." she groaned before taking another bill out of her pocket and sliding it into the cash slot.

it was a funny sight to see su-ae jumping to try to hit the button harder. but her strength was no joke.

after a few minutes of watching su-ae beat the button up, you felt a presence beside you.

standing there was your boyfriend, dohwa, holding something behind his back.

"hi," he whispered with a smile on his face, "i got you something."

he pulls out a little hello kitty keychain that he must've gotten from a claw machine. it was the cutest thing you've ever seen, or maybe you were only saying that because it was the first gift dohwa got you as your boyfriend.

you looked around, thankfully the arcade was empty—besides su-ae and eunhyuk, but they're used to you and dohwa. realizing no one was there, you slid your arms around dohwa's neck to hug him. he immediately leaned down into the hug, resting his head in the crook of your neck and wrapping his arms around your waist to slightly lift you off the ground.

"thank you. i love it." you spoke softly into his ear that was pink at the tips.

you could feel his smile against your neck which made your smile grow.

after what felt like not long enough, you let go of him which makes him let go of you—but not without a pout on his face.

"c'mon guys, let's go to the cafe across the street!" su-ae practically runs over to the exit, with eunhyuk closely following behind her like a lovesick fool.

you look up to dohwa, a wide grin appearing on your face, before you start running over to the exit too.

"ah...!" dohwa was taken aback by your actions but quickly started jogging after you.

——

after the arcade, you guys went to the cafe across the street. it was initially supposed to be a 'catching up on missing assignments' study session, but after only finishing a page of work you three gave up and just ended up heading back to your place—it was more convenient. eunhyuk left a bit before you guys, without any reason. you didn't ask, though, because you already knew he was about to give minu a beat down.

"okay make yourselves at home, guys." you slip your feet into your slippers while you throw your heavy backpack on the floor—the  newly attached hello kitty keychain jingling against the zipper.

your mom and dad were nurses which meant they had very busy schedules, some night shifts here and there. as for ha-na, she lives at your grandma's place since it's closer to her art school, as previously mentioned.

dohwa and su-ae, although both having been at your place before, were reluctant to enter it.

you lead the two to your four seater kitchen table.

ten minutes pass and you and su-ae are sitting opposite of each other. her stomach growled a bit ago so dohwa convinced you that he was a killer ramen maker (whatever that means). you decided that he might as well try to make one of the ramen packages you had in you cupboard.